Re: [usa-tesla] Re: URGENT! Tesla Tower Building Shoreham L.I. facing demolation!

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2009
      Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower was definitely not a Free Energy device. Rather, it was a system that allowed for extremely efficient transmission of both power and communications simultaneously.

      It is my understanding that a conventional set of boilers and turbines were being installed there to generate electricity, which would then be converted into wireless power. We should be clear about that. Free energy is another animal entirely.