Re: [usa-tesla] Tesla's Unified Field Theory - Boscovich

    Message 1 of 67 , Sep 3, 2008
      And I then checked out the history -- Bohr, Einstein, .... all of them
      were working from Boscovich's theory. When it came to Einstein's unified
      field theory research -- the unified field theory he was working on was
      Boscovich's theory; just he couldn't fit the maths together.

      Roger:

      Another question similar to the last one. Can you give us explicit
      examples [exact quotes] for each of these statements rather than such
      very vague generalities? Can you explain Boscovich's theory for us and
      show in detail where Einstein went astray?

      Message 67 of 67 , Sep 18, 2008
        Walter, the letter I was responding to, attached to mine, was from Reese, a fairly regular contributor. I have no idea how you could have missed his letter and gotten only mine. All of the series of around 6 or so letters up to this one, and a few since, are in the stream as I see it?