Re: [usa-tesla] Tesla's Unified Field Theory - Boscovich

    Message 1 of 67 , Sep 3 11:15 AM
      Ed Philips: Worth noting that Einstein PUBLISHED, Tesla TALKED.

      Roger: Tesla did write a few things. But the main thing is - his
      paperwork on his theories were supposed to be stolen after his death.

      Ed Philips: Most interesting. Have you published these revolutionary
      discoveries for peer review? Can you share with us your proof of
      Einstein's mistakes and how, when corrected, they agree with Boscovich?
      Seems to me that such publication would earn you important recognition
      in the world of modern physics and mathematics.

      Roger: Most of the mistakes are just typo errors, but what is surprising
      is they get recited in generations of textbooks without being corrected.
      I have published some things. But most journals have a policy of not
      dealing with papers that point out the maths typo errors and slips in
      other papers. In Einstein's day there was a famous fable about there
      only being three people who understood relativity. I think its a similar
      thing with unified field theory; for most people they still don't
      understand relativity, and they are nowhere near making the next
      theoretical step."

      Roger:

      I would hope that after having gone to the work you have you could
      give us something far, far, far more explicit than the above. Example:

      "Here is Equation XX from Einstein's paper YY. I found the
      following mistakes in it [state explicitly] and here are the corrections
      I have made together with the reasons for making them again stated
      explicitly. Here is the exact quote [HIS words} from Boscovich which
      PROVES he anticipated Einstein."

      Anything short of this isn't going to convince anyone of the validity of
      your claims.

      Message 67 of 67 , Sep 18 1:39 PM
        Walter, the letter I was responding to, attached to mine, was from Reese, a fairly regular contributor. I have no idea how you could have missed his letter and gotten only mine. All of the series of around 6 or so letters up to this one, and a few since, are in the stream as I see it?