Re: [usa-tesla] capacitor oil

  • Walter Jinright
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 1:18 PM
      I use a purified mineral oil, but regular mineral oil or transformer oil should work, just got to a local hardware store, not the big chain stores, you usually find the better stuff or hard to find stuff at the "mom and Pop" type hardware stores. Like Ace or True Value, Otasco, etc...

      Walter

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 7:28 AM
        Hi Walter,

        Thanks for your help.