Re: New Tesla Project

  • johnsohn63
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 17, 2008
      --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Ed Phillips <evp@...> wrote:

      > Our Noah's Ark Research Foundation has put together a large group of
      > investors with a very big budget to build a one hundred and ten
      > hector Tesla Museum and Science Center complete with a full size
      > working replica of Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab."
      >
      > Where are you getting the information as to what equipment will
      be
      > in the lab and how it is to be designed?
      >
      > Ed

      SEE THE TESLA SOCIETY DR. LUJOBO VUCOVOC M.D. GENERAL SECRETARY,
      MENTION EDSON HE KNOWS ME WELL GOOD FORTUNE WITH YOUR PROJECT WE NEED A
      TESLA MUSEUM,NOW HERE IN THE USA! DR. EDSON ANDRE' JOHNSON D.D.ULC.
    • James Ben Schwartz
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 17, 2008
        Ed,

        Sorry for the delay getting back to you. At this time I'm very busy
        trying to work out all the problems with our Tesla Museum and
        Science Center. Every since we started this project I've had more
        problems than a one armed paper hanger. It has gotten so bad the
        past few weeks that we had to setup two more committees to help cut
        down on my work load.

        I just got back from our facility in India when our board decided to
        start releasing information about our Tesla Museum and Science
        Center Project. The board voted that any pictures or information
        about this Project will only be released on our
        noahsarkenergyresearch@yahoogroups.com because it would be much
        easier to control. Our research team has been working very hard to
        make this project a reality. The reason that we have been keeping
        this project confidential is because all the investors and our board
        members needed time to arrange all the agreements and to setup all
        the legal arrangements. Since our investors are from many different
        countries it was very difficult to please everyone. The biggest
        problem was because of our board members which includes me since I'm
        also one of them all had different ideas on how to setup the
        project. The next biggest problem was our board did not have enough
        money for the project so we had no choice but to bring in outside
        investors. This led to the third problem, how to figure all our
        shares which had to include the guy that donated the land. The last
        problem which turned out to be the biggest pain in the old you-know-
        what was all the outside investors wanted to declare their
        investment as a donation for tax purposes. Unfortunately I can't
        disclose how we solved that problem, in fact I don't really know for
        sure myself, but somehow our attorneys did it.

        We also decided to start a special yahoo group called
        therealteslainfoexchange@yahoogroups.com which would make available
        to all its members the largest collection of pictures and
        information about Tesla every assembled. This presented another
        problem; we have two four drawer file cabinets filled with
        information and pictures about the history and life of Tesla and the
        people he knew and work with. Now we have to hire a team of people
        to type all this information into the computers where it can be put
        into proper files. No one that I know of has ever put together such
        a large data base of Tesla information. We will be asking everyone
        with information about Tesla to contribute to our data base. This
        will take time and a lot of hard work but it will be worth it in the
        long run. We hope that we can get enough people interested in the
        project to not only speed things up but to also make it a big
        success.

        As far as information about Tesla's lab and tower we have plenty of
        picture and information some of it not known to anyone but us. This
        information was discovered when we done a ground radar scan of his
        lab and where his tower stood. I put part of our Radar Report on our
        yahoo group site. You can see it there.

        JB Schwartz

        --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Ed Phillips <evp@...> wrote:

        > Our Noah's Ark Research Foundation has put together a large group
        of
        > investors with a very big budget to build a one hundred and ten
        > hector Tesla Museum and Science Center complete with a full size
        > working replica of Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab."
        >
        > Where are you getting the information as to what equipment
        will be
        > in the lab and how it is to be designed?
        >
        > Ed

      • m.jkearns
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 23, 2008
          JB: Talk about a new Tesla Project, check out the Tesla Project at
          http://theteslacode.com and http://inventionscienceinstitute.com

          Let me know what you think.

          Michael

          --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "James Ben Schwartz" <narf1933@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          > success.
          >
          > As far as information about Tesla's lab and tower we have plenty of
          > picture and information some of it not known to anyone but us. This
          > information was discovered when we done a ground radar scan of his
          > lab and where his tower stood. I put part of our Radar Report on our
          > yahoo group site. You can see it there.
          >
          > JB Schwartz
          >

          > --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Ed Phillips <evp@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Our Noah's Ark Research Foundation has put together a large group
          > of
          > > investors with a very big budget to build a one hundred and ten
          > > hector Tesla Museum and Science Center complete with a full size
          > > working replica of Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab."
          > >
          > > Where are you getting the information as to what equipment
          > will be
          > > in the lab and how it is to be designed?

        • miki02131
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 24, 2008
            Whatever you do, don't buy into this kind of products. They are
            obviously fake and it would take the most stup*d person on the planet
            to invest money into such BS.

            Thanks,

            Miki.

            --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "m.jkearns" <m.jkearns@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > success.
            > >
            > > As far as information about Tesla's lab and tower we have plenty of
            > > picture and information some of it not known to anyone but us. This
            > > information was discovered when we done a ground radar scan of his
            > > lab and where his tower stood. I put part of our Radar Report on our
            > > yahoo group site. You can see it there.
            > >
            > > JB Schwartz
            > >

            > > --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Ed Phillips <evp@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Our Noah's Ark Research Foundation has put together a large group
            > > of
            > > > investors with a very big budget to build a one hundred and ten
            > > > hector Tesla Museum and Science Center complete with a full size
            > > > working replica of Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab."
            > > >
            > > > Where are you getting the information as to what equipment
            > > will be
            > > > in the lab and how it is to be designed?

          • James Ben Schwartz
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 24, 2008
              Michael,

              This really doesn't surprise me at all. With all the con artists on
              the net there bound to come out when they see a chance to rip people
              off. Just like turning off the lights in the kitchen, the cockroaches
              all come out. I think most people know that scams like the Tesla code
              are nothing but BS but it's good to spread the word to the 10% that
              will fall for it.

              Thirty two years ago when we started our Noah's Ark Research
              Foundation we posted a message on the bulletin board here at the
              University of the Philippines asking for volunteers to help us at our
              building site to do clearing and help our construction team. A week
              later we were told that someone was going around collecting money for
              the construction of our new building. With the help of some students
              from the University we were able to track him down and prosecute him.
              It turned out to be one of the students from a wealthy family. His
              father got the charges dropped when he agreed to returned the money.
              We learned our first lesson about the Philippine Courts; sometimes
              they're just as bad as the crooks. So whether it's on the net or
              anywhere else, as long as there's money to be made the crooks like
              Dennis Lee will come out when you turn off the lights in the kitchen.
              So if anyone is soliciting money or selling products in the name of
              the Noah's Ark Research Foundation you can be sure it's a scam
              because we never do that.

              The bigger the internet gets the more fish they catch. If you really
              want to see how people are using Tesla's name, checkout the
              teslainformationexchange@yahoogroups.com

              JB

              --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "miki02131" <miki02131@...> wrote:

              > Whatever you do, don't buy into this kind of products. They are
              > obviously fake and it would take the most stup*d person on the
              planet
              > to invest money into such BS.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Miki.
              >
              > --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "m.jkearns" <m.jkearns@> wrote:
              > >
              > > JB: Talk about a new Tesla Project, check out the Tesla Project
              at
              > > http://theteslacode.com and http://inventionscienceinstitute.com
              > >
              > > Let me know what you think.
              > >
              > > Michael
            • James Schwartz
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 24, 2008

                Sorry JB,

                I just realized that we have two JB’s here. I’ll start using Benz, short for my Hebrew name, Benz-Zohath.

                Benz

                target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:therealteslainfoexchange%40yahoogroups.com">therealteslainfoexc hange@yahoogroup s.com which would make available
                > to all its members the largest collection of pictures and
                > information about Tesla every assembled. This presented another
                > problem; we have two four drawer file cabinets filled with
                > information and pictures about the history and life of Tesla and the
                > people he knew and work with. Now we have to hire a team of people
                > to type all this information into the computers where it can be put
                > into proper files. No one that I know of has ever put together such
                > a large data base of Tesla information. We will be asking everyone
                > with information about Tesla to contribute to our data base. This
                > will take time and a lot of hard work but it will be worth it in the
                > long run. We hope that we can get enough people
                interested in the
                > project to not only speed things up but to also make it a big
                > success.
                >
                > As far as information about Tesla's lab and tower we have plenty of
                > picture and information some of it not known to anyone but us. This
                > information was discovered when we done a ground radar scan of his
                > lab and where his tower stood. I put part of our Radar Report on our
                > yahoo group site. You can see it there.
                >
                > JB Schwartz
                >

                > --- In usa-tesla@yahoogrou ps.com, Ed Phillips <evp@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Our Noah's Ark Research Foundation has put together a large group
                > of
                > > investors with a very big budget to build a one hundred and ten
                > > hector Tesla Museum and Science Center complete with a
                full size
                > > working replica of Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab."
                > >
                > > Where are you getting the information as to what equipment
                > will be
                > > in the lab and how it is to be designed?
                > >
                > > Ed

              • fleubis
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 25, 2008
                  Miki,

                  You are quite right! This is complete, unadulterated horse s**t.
                  Let's all help spread the word. No one needs this garbage.

                  James

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 25, 2008
                    At 04:10 PM 24/07/2008 +0000, you wrote:
                    >Whatever you do, don't buy into this kind of products. They are
                    >obviously fake and it would take the most stup*d person on the planet
                    >to invest money into such BS.
                    >
                    >Thanks,
                    >
                    >Miki.
                    >
                    >--- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "m.jkearns" <m.jkearns@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > JB: Talk about a new Tesla Project, check out the Tesla Project at
                    > > http://theteslacode.com and http://inventionscienceinstitute.com

                    It's a NEW Book for sale !!!!!! at least its not about Tesla & Twain
                    exploring Mars or whatever that last piece of sci fiction pulp was
                    about.....this looks mostly like terrestrial pulp fiction.

                    The Tesla Code , remove "DaVinci" , Leonardo's home town & you have an
                    ex best seller title.
                    But that's not all , for decoration & attention you need to include
                    Egyptian hieroglyph's on the cover , rename them so they don't really make
                    any sense , include a 1970's pop group name & throw in more 'glif's from as
                    many obscure or derived cultures as possible.....

                    Why rename the Ankh to Anes ?
                    From memory it is the symbol for water , or can be read as "breath of
                    life"

                    Anes , Tesla Code , Alta. <it really needs a lot more graphic design work>
                    to make it more appealing. The Silver ingot might be a good seller , if the
                    book gets
                    off the ground.

                    BTW: You really shouldn't fill up the loop or top of an Ankh , it makes
                    them hard for the God's to carry , if anything Ankh's get decorations
                    modifications etc on the lower end of shaft or cross arms to enhance or
                    vary their use/application.....
                    ie: Kneph at Work.
                    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/J1B/Egyptian%20Allsorts/FirstEverWarningSignsmall.jpg

                    Also the Tesla Invention Formula , should not have the number 5 in it anywhere.
                    The formula should be written in poetic form & have Faust
                    abstract's.....hang on
                    a minute , the author of this book may have discovered The German connection
                    & Tesla & the AC motor vision Tesla had whilst out in the park....it could
                    all be true..

                    I think people who visit NY are happy to get a photograph of the Tesla
                    street sign ,
                    if I was over there after getting a few surveylance shots , I'd work out a
                    way to remove it
                    & bring it home with me as a trophy...

                    Where is the land located for that Tesla Museum & Science Center ?

                    Have you or anyone found a copy of Stanford White's original blueprints for
                    the Wardenclyffe Lab ? Someone else at his Architectural firm actually
                    designed Tesla's tower , another set of plans that really should be "dug up"
                    even if they are only for reference....

                    Good luck with the Tesla Museum logistics , 2 committee's , 6 agenda's , legal
                    people of all sorts , sounds like a very expensive exercise already , sans
                    ground
                    breaking , building , display pieces & interactive displays.
                    If you replicate the complete workshop machinery /plant areas , you can
                    have people making
                    Tesla replica parts for selling , no point in having idle tools.....

                    As for the book we probably don't need it being mentioned here anymore.

                    JB