Requesting your help

  • narf1933
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      Ifm Dr. Schwartz a new member to the group. Ifm the founder and
      president of the Noahfs Ark Research Foundation. I formed our
      facility in 1976 for the advancement of alternative energy. Most of
      our research projects are Tesla related in one form or another. Our
      main research facility is in the Philippines. We also have a small
      facility in Japan and we are presently setting up one in Chennai
      India.

      One of the things that Ifve noticed about this group is that itfs
      dedicated to Tesla and his research, not like the
      teslainformationexchange@yahoogroups.com that is disgracing the good
      name of Tesla with its PORN and Spam.

      Our members at Noahfs Ark are very upset with Neal the so called
      owner of this group because it has become a disgrace to Teslafs
      name. We have started a campaign to have this group shut down. All
      the complaints sent to yahoo about this group which has broken the
      terms and conditions set for yahoo groups has not been addressed. As
      a loyal Tesla fan I would like to ask for the help of the members of
      usa-tesla to find out the real name and address of the owner of the
      teslainformationexchange@...

      This is the home page description of the group.

      I created this club so that the visitors to the http://tesla.org site
      can help each other with projects and/or information. If you have a
      question, or an answer, feel free to post a message.

      Thank you,

      Neal

      As you can see he claims to be associated with the tesla.org site but
      this site also has no way to contact them as well. All the questions
      that Ifve posted to Nealfs group never get answered. Please check
      out his group and youfll see that it has nothing to do with Tesla.
      We at Noahfs Ark would appreciate any information or help that usa-
      tesla can provide to help track down and expose this Neal character
      to the Tesla community. Please help by spreading the word to other
      Tesla groups.

      As a loyal member of the Tesla community we cannot allow the name of
      Tesla to be disgraced by anyone using his name to promote PORN.