Get it Auto finance with fast approval in just minute !!!

  • david_willams2007
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
      Do you have following questions in your mind:

      >> Paying high interest rates on your loan?
      >> Have a Bad Credit?
      >> Approval is tough?

      If yes, CLICK HERE  to find a finance resource at simple,secure and lowest interest rate with fast approval.Just fill out simple online secure loan application form and get approved in just minutes.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        You are so out of here spammer.
        Slap this guy into next week & prove time travel is possible
        please Reese.

        JB

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
          Where in blink did that thing come from?

          Ed
        • Dave Pierson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            Gentle suggestion, pardon for not digging up Mr Moderators direct mail:
            Yahoo allows configuring things so NEW members require Mod approval.
            After one or two 'non spam' posts easy to seitch them to unmoderated.
            Works nicely on 'my' groups.
            8)>>
            best
            dwp