Re: [usa-tesla] Re: LIST WORKING?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2007
      I see the same message loss in quite a few email lists. I think it has
      to do with the huge volume of spam emails flowing through the internet,
      causing messages to get lost. Most of the time, messages I send or
      receive directly to or from a single person seem to make it through OK.
      OTOH, some of the messages I post to my own email lists on my own server
      don't make it there. I don't think there's anything nefarious going on,
      just the overwhelming amount of data flow causing problems.

      At least, I hope that's all it is!

      73,

      Ralph W5JGV - WD2XSH/7"

      I can't imagine anyone[s] with either the motive or the ambition to
      intercept messages. I think your explanation is correct.