Circular Reasoning Re: [usa-tesla] Invitation to Join The new RodinCoil Yahoo Group

  • Dave Pierson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
      ...history of circular maths...
      Fuzzy Version:
      I'd guess the Egyptians, with their builidng (buildings, roads, etc)
      had knowledge of 'pi' to some level, if not by that name, from
      having had measuring wheels. They had chariots, and a civilization
      extending thru 700 plus years....

      I fairly firmly recall that '360 degrees' goes back to, eg,
      Babylon/sky watchers, likely from '360' days +/- to the year,
      with some left over for perecived sacred purposes. (and fudging in
      leap years.)

      8)>>
      best
      dwp