query about key tesla-written articles to understand IC/OC/cold electricity
- what are the key articles written by nikola tesla, regarding his electricity, which lindemann/gray dub "cold electricity", dollard dubs "longitudinal standing waves" or "magneto-dielectric energy" or claimed this
"The Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity is IMPULSE CURRENT, OSCILLATING CURRENT, DIRECT CURRENT, ALTERNATING CURRENT.
alternating current + direct current are transverse electromagnetic
impulse and oscillating current are longitudinal di-electric"
now, since www.tesla.hu is an excellent source for articles written by tesla, which are the ones i would find ic/oc from, please?
regarding dollard, im referencing these two rare borderlands videos (nowadays on googlevideo)
- Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294) 60 minutes
- A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
- If you've ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla's theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today's conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla's work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla's theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
- Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549) 50 minutes
- Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!