RE: [usa-tesla] Magnetricity Pictures & comments.

  • jim farrer
    Message 1 of 221 , Jan 1, 2007
      DAVE:
      Coarse language is still a no no for this site.  Stooping to its use is non-professional, and you lose the arguement  immediately.   It is also something I don't want to *have* to deal with on Monday, January 1st of a New Year.
      Kindly desist.
      Jim Farrer

      David Thomson <dwt@...> wrote:
      Hi Ed,

      > Modern theory or not there is no way for
      > electrons to produce longitudinal waves because there is no "restoring
      > force". Given an initial velocity (and low enough pressure so that they
      > don't bump into molecules of whatever medium they are propagating in)
      > and given no external electric or magnetic fields they will continue to
      > flow in the direction they started. In other words they are incapable
      > of producing longitudinal waves.

      You are so full of shit, Ed!
      Just do a Google search for "longitudinal resonance electrons".

      Dave

      Message 221 of 221 , Jan 5, 2007
        Ed check this out when you get a minute. This is insane!!!

        Absolutely!!!!!!!!! Anyone who objects will immediately be labeled

        Another SOCAL emergency room closed yesterday because the people coming
        there were over 90% illegals. One of them is sueing over a medical
        malpractice matter which is totally off the wall but he got a local
        lawyer to take the case on contingency.

        Ed

        Far, far from Tesla but more important at the moment.