info on transformers.

  • mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hello people.
      I just finished my exams and about to start a few new projects.
      I do have a problem. I need a site, or a text file if someone has it, on
      the how too's of stripping a transformer and rewiring it and especially
      CALCULATING what i can do with the core that ive got and all the
      'trimmings'. i would like some detail!! Thanks very much!!

      mark.