Re: [usa-tesla] Space Geology, was "Egyptian Technology"

    Message 1 of 216 , Feb 1, 2006
      If you don't like my participation here, ignore me. But whatever
      you do, don't tell me what to do. I have my reasons for ignoring
      people who ignore me and my publicly available work.

      Dave"

      Picky picky! You seem willing enough to tell us what to do.

      Sorry,

      Message 216 of 216 , Feb 7, 2006

        You do never seem to get exactly what I am asking so I will try again.
        No, I do not need a course in theoretical physics from you. It is hard
        enough for me to keep up with developments in well established theories.

        Yes, I would like you to define how I would measure something of
        interest
        Position, velocity, acceleration, force, momentum, whatever,
        With quantum measurements.
        Meters, I have a meter stick, a tape measure and conversion table to get
        from those icky inches to meters.
        What I don't have is a quantum tape measure.
        I am expecting you to tell me how this most fundamental of measures in
        your system would be measured.
        It would clear up a real issue regarding my understanding of your
        formalism.

        > The quantum length is the Compton wavelength. We can deduce
        > the quantum length from Planck's constant.

        I think you are running this backward. We measure wavelengths and
        establish the constant from that. As I recall it Planck's constant is
        not derived from the math, as pi can be, but from the physical relations
        we observe.

        > When the mass of the electron and speed of light are factored from it,
        the
        > Compton wavelength is what is left. When the quantum length
        > is factored from the speed of light (quantum velocity), the
        > quantum frequency is what is left. By applying these quantum
        > measurements to all other known constants, every constant
        > factors out with quantum measurements to a very high degree
        > of accuracy.

        You do notice that you are saying things in sloppy old english that are
        best said with equations and precise definitions?
        Also, I have no idea what you think you said.

        > > What is an electron strong charge? I know of only one electron
        charge
        > > and it has not nuclear strong force features I know of?
        >
        > You are correct. The electric charge you are aware of is the
        > quantum electrostatic charge. The strong charge is explained
        > in detail in the paper. It, too, factors out perfectly from
        > the quantum constants.

        Well, I did read your short form and I still did not get it. So we still
        have the electron charge, but now we have a new kind of "strong charge"
        as well? I know how I would measure an electron's charge. How would I
        measure the "strong charge"?

        > See, you are still not listening or attempting to comprehend
        > anything I have said. I have told you that this theory is
        > based upon the empirical data. The mass of the electron has
        > already been measured to a high degree of accuracy, as has
        > the Compton wavelength and the speed of light. There is no
        > fiction here, it is all solid fact.

        You are mixing the idea of fact amd the idea of measurement. You take a
        measurement and show how to get from the angle of deflection of an
        electron to it's "strong charge". You describe it's characteristics.
        Ions for example might obtain integrel steps in charge, what do they do
        with strong charge? Without this your comment is just a baseless clame.

        > When you factor out the
        > quantum mass, length, and frequency from the constants your
        > remainder is the quantum strong charge. The quantum strong
        > charge, it turns out, is fully quantifiable by other means as
        > well. This is all presented clearly in the paper.

        Nope. Not at all.

        > The quantum wavelength applies to the Aether, which is the
        > container of subatomic particles. ...

        > Simple solution... study the theory.

        Simpler solution. Disregard it because it makes no sense and has no
        demonstrable value.

        > I'm actually becoming more tolerant of your abuses toward me.
        > I'm presenting a foundation for my theory and you basically
        > tell me to get lost if I don't explain some other thing that
        > is not part of my theory. Then you surprise me with a
        > comment like, "you need to build a foundation first and
        > clearly explain your definitions."

        See, here is where it all breaks down. Either you are a "Super Genius"
        and what is totally obscure to me is "obvious" to you, or your "proof"
        and "explanation" suffer from some grevious weaknesses (and that is true
        even if they are somehow valuable or partly valid or whatever). I do not
        know you well enough to identify you as super genius, but you can take
        it from this rather ordinary just barely genius, your explanations do
        not make a solid step by step move from basics to understandable theory.
        That you do not grasp that this is so, and attribute it to my refusal to
        listen, bods ill for any attempt to read a much longer and more
        extensive explanation as is supposedly found in your book.

        Don't take that too hard though. Writing text books explaining complex
        ideas requires a very special skill.