KPFK Radio Interview

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      My life is a sphere. Its outer circumference is education and its center is music. Biblical teachings permeate this work. So i was interviewed about this work as a practicing Biblical Bard.

      It was taped in advance, and will air on KPFK in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Wednesday night / Thursday morning at 2:00 am. They have a web site with streaming audio in several formats at www.kpfk.org

      Right after that interview, they will air one with Steve Elswick, who is the head of Tesla Tech where i am working in Arizona right now.

      This is really exciting!

      -- Michael Riversong
      Professional Teacher & Harpist
      Cheyenne, Wyoming
      (307)635-0900
      rivedu@...
    • Sojourner -
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Cool!

        Soj

        On 2/1/06, Michael Riversong Education <rivedu@...> wrote:
        My life is a sphere.  Its outer circumference is education and its center is music.  Biblical teachings permeate this work.  So i was interviewed about this work as a practicing Biblical Bard.

        It was taped in advance, and will air on KPFK in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Wednesday night / Thursday morning at 2:00 am.  They have a web site with streaming audio in several formats at www.kpfk.org

        Right after that interview, they will air one with Steve Elswick, who is the head of Tesla Tech where i am working in Arizona right now.

        This is really exciting!

        -- Michael Riversong
        Professional Teacher & Harpist
        Cheyenne, Wyoming