Re: [usa-tesla] Re: Ball Lightning Paper / Plasma

    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 1, 2006
      As long as you didn't completely remove the 2 staves from the Arks
      > 4 corner rings it seemed "tuneable" to some degree.
      > Just don't touch the Cherubiums , it's well documented as to what
      > happens if you mess with Cherubiums.A pair of them were posted
      > outside the gates of the Garden of Eden to keep Adam & Eve out."

      Where is this information found? Don't remember seeing it in my bible.

      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 9, 2006

        Right. But what does this mean to you?

        > We don't need an experiment. We need a quantum particle that
        > can be directly quantified.

        You are making a fundamental error. The idea that you can "directly
        quantify" where a photon, or any particle, ceases to exist, define it's
        edge, appears to be simply an error carried over from Newtonian physics.