RE: [usa-tesla] Water powered car and cold fusion

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005

      Fascinating theory but not at all backed up by any of the facts I have
      tumbled too over the years. Aparently the P&F electrochemical anomaly is
      not replicated when the cell energy output over time is accuratly
      measured. And the physicists that were so excited about it were not
      primarily interested in the possibility of making hot water heaters and
      a couple of bucks with this physics. If the process did really work,
      then the physics would have reproduced the effects and the papers would
      be explaining how the effect works etc. Instead they found that the
      effect relies on not doing the test right. And experamental error. Note
      that after years of pissing away investors cash the demo still consists
      of the same cobbled togather system with the same severe errors in
      design. I would love to see this work. It just doesn't.