Re: [usa-tesla] MEET ME ON THE DANCE FLOOR AT VAMP AND HAVEN THIS WEEKEND!!

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2005
      At 12:32 PM 10/6/05, you wrote:
      >"Joseph Banilla" has been banned. I've not authorized anyone by this
      >name or the email address:
      >apentertainment2001@... onto the list.
      >
      >Jim Farrer
      >
      >joseph bonilla wrote:
      >
      >> ANOTHER CRAZY FUKN WEEKEND WE HAVE INSTORE FOR YOU

      <snip>

      >Remainder of email deleted; just gets worse.

      From the headers you can see that the mail wasn't even addressed To the
      usa-tesla mail list.
      Turned up in my "In" box unfiltered....

      Not too sure how they did this but they did leave some tracks to follow up on.

      To: f_themainstream@...
      From: joseph bonilla <apentertainment2001@...>
      Sender: usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com

      or

      someone could arrange for the power to be disrupted to

      3680 W Commercial Blvd
      Fort Lauderdale, FL 3330

      on the
    • joseph bonilla
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2005
        ANOTHER CRAZY FUKN WEEKEND WE HAVE INSTORE FOR YOU

        WE START OFF WITH FRIDAY NIGHT'S MISTRESS OF BITE!!
        VAMP djs 16bit tek z retroactiv and guest rip up the
        dancefloor till the sun comes up
        THEN SATURDAY WE CELEBRATE OUR MONTH LONG HALLOWEEN
        PARTY
        WE SAY FUCK THE MAINSTREAM with the sikkkkest shows
        and contests with performances by the vampyre
        sex gang,dj TEK Z,DjUbermensch,and AP's
        very own Storm doing his fyrestormers pyro show
        PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ALL INFO AND DIRECTIONS

        VAMPFRIDAYS is located behind the coliseum night club
        2520 miami rd ft lauderdale fl 33316
        Please click or COPY into a web browser
        for google map/directions info

        http://local.google.com/mapsli=d&hl=en&q=from:+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+to:+2520+Miami+Rd,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33316'
        Please click or COPY into a web browser to view
        event flyer,info and directions

        http://myspace-376.vo.llnwd.net/00211/67/32/211692376_l.jpg

        Saturday October 8ST 2005
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        F % C K T H E M A I N S T R E A M
        presents
        HAVEN
        SOUTH FLORIDA'S ONLY NEOGOTH VAMPYRE FETISH EVENT….

        WE LOVED THE 3 RING CIRCUS THEME SO MUCH WE ARE
        KEEPING IT!
        RING..1
        >>THE HOLDING PEN AND THE PETTING Z O O <<

        -BEAT MANIPULATIONS AND DANCEFLOOR TECHNOLOGY
        PRESENTED BY DJ GG AND SURPRISE
        GUEST DJS

        RING..2
        >>CONFESSIONS OF A VAMPYRE NUN<<

        -SCREAMFEST TICKET GIVE AWAYS A CHANCE TO WIN APF ALL
        ACCESS PASS
        PRESENTED BY SPOOKYEMPIRE.COM AND THE ABUSEMENT PARK
        FAMILY

        -CONFESS YOUR SINS TO WIN SPANKING BOOTH
        NAUGHTY NUNS AND SKOOL GIRLS HOST OUR PAY TO PLAY
        SPANKING BOOTH

        -BDSM PLAYSTATIONS FOR OPEN PLAY AND VIDEOS FROM PAST
        AND PRESENT
        PROVIDED BY STORM OF ABUSEMENT PARK

        -VENDOR AREA BY LEATHER LEES TOYS AND GIFTS
        WHIPS CANES CROPS RESTRAINTS TOYS GAMES VIDEOS

        RING.. 3
        >>THE MAIN EVENT UNDER THE BIG TOP<<

        -$50 BEST DRESSED VAMPYRE OF SEXFIEND
        PRESENTED BY APF

        -BEAT MANIPULATIONS AND DANCEFLOOR TECHNOLOGY
        PRESENTED BY DJ UBERMENCH (FERNANDO) TEK Z(ALEX)
        REPTILE

        -FUN AND GAMES WITH THE VAMPYRE SEX GANG
        http://www.myspace.com/vampyresexgang
        OVER THE KNEE SPANKING CONTEST
        PLUS PET/ SLAVE TRAINING
        JUDGED BY THE VSG (VAMPYRE SEX GANG )
        FOR GOOGLE MAPS Please click or COPY into a web
        > browser

        http://local.google.com/maps?li=d&hl=en&q=from:+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+to:+3680+Commercial+Blvd,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33309'

        3680 W Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
        ROSE AND CROWN Just east of 441(St. Rd 7) on
        Commercial blvd.(Next to the Trapeze club)

        EASY DIRECTIONS TO ROSE AND CROWN FROM ANYWHERE
        I-95: exit ..32 Commercial Blvd, go west 3 miles
        OR
        Fl.Turnpike: exit..62 Commercial Blvd, go east 6 miles
        OR
        I-75/Sawgrass: exit ..3 Commercial Blvd, go east 8
        miles

        PLEASE CALL 954-822-6350 FOR INFO ON ALL EVENTS!!

        [event TUES] DID SOMEONE SAY FREE DRINKS FOR
        ALL..CUSTOMER APRECIATION TUESDAYS

        DID SOMEONE SAY FREE DRINKS FOR EVERY ONE?
        YES....I DID ;-) !!!
        AS OUR THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
        THROUGH OUT ALL THESE YEAR FROM THIS DAY FORTH
        EVERY
        TUESDAY IS OUR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION NIGHT AT
        RnC....
        EVERYONE DRINKS FREE 8PM-10PM EVERY TUESDAY
        NIGHT!!!!
        AND REMEMBER 18 AND OVER ALWAYS WELCOME TO ALL OUR
        EVENTS !!!

        “ BE GOOD, OR ATLEAST BE GOOD AT IT ”
        Much Love and Respect,
        Josepher Lisa, and The Abusement Park Family

        PLEASE REPOST...
        1.COPY
        2.PASTE INTO NEW EMAIL
        3.SEND THIS INFO TO ALL YOUR BOARDS,BLOGS AND
        JOURNALS
        4.SMILE,CUZ YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING TO SUPPORT YOUR
        LOCAL MUSIC SCENE

        Yahoo! for Good
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2005

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 6, 2005
            Thanks muchly for your cloak and dagger work here, J.B.  I also noticed that it wasn't even addressed to
            our list, and wondered how he/she/'other'  accompolished this.   I'm  want to make YAHOPO! aware of this.

            Jim

            Jet Black wrote:
            At 12:32 PM 10/6/05, you wrote:
            >"Joseph Banilla" has been banned.  I've not authorized anyone by this
            >name or the email address:
            >apentertainment2001@... onto the list.
            >
            >Jim Farrer
            >
            >joseph bonilla wrote:
            >
            >> ANOTHER CRAZY FUKN WEEKEND WE HAVE INSTORE FOR YOU

            <snip>

            >Remainder of email deleted; just gets worse.

            From the headers you can see that the mail wasn't even addressed To the

            To: f_themainstream@...

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 6, 2005
              "Thanks muchly for your cloak and dagger work here, J.B.  I also noticed
              that it wasn't even addressed to
              our list, and wondered how he/she/'other'  accompolished this.   I'm
              want to make YAHOPO! aware of this.

              Jim"

              I am told by "those who know" that it's possible to fake all
              information about the sender, who may very well be different from the
              name in the header. A few months ago I got several complains about
              messages sent from this address even though the system was "off the air'
              for several weeks before and after the offending messages were sent.

              Ed
            • James Moore
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                An idea whose time must come soon... hope this guy is legit... he claims to
                use high frequency low amperage current to break water into H2 and O with
                three times the amount of energy output by his fuel cells. The video at the links
                below show a demonstration of his invention mounted in a dune buggy. The
                Pentagon is reported interested in using this invention to power tanks in the
                future, so there must be something to it. Check the links and see what you think.
                His is estimating a market product in 3yrs and under $2k for the average car's
                conversion. Wonder if the federal gov will pass a law mandating the price of a
                gallon of tap water to be over $2.50 per gallon, if this thing hits the market!?
                The surface of our planet is 75% water to a variable depth and even below the
                ground there is an immense quantity of water, so we won't run out any time soon.
                Water water everywhere, and not a drop to burn? Hope he gets lucky marketing
                his invention, because it really seems that he is on to something... no mention
                of Tesla technology, darn... let me know what you'all thing about Meir's work.

                JPM

                http://www.hydropowercar.com/request.php?11

                http://www.hydropowercar.com/request.php?13

                http://www.hydropowercar.com/
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                    Well I do know that Fred, but I hold my mind open to possibilities that there may be
                    a more efficient way to crack water and liberate the clean burning fuel that we so desperately
                    need. So you think Meirs invention is a hoax? I would need to know all the details before
                    casting him aside as a fraud. Time will tell if he speaks the truth or not. Did you check out
                    his done buggy rig? Seems pretty down to earth, but admittedly a rather sophisticated looking
                    set up, and maybe difficult to adapt to the average auto, just don't know, but am hoping it is
                    true. Until the time he is shown to be a fraud I will watch his development.

                    JPM

                    An idea whose time must come soon... hope this guy is legit... he claims to
                    use high frequency low amperage current to break water into H2 and O with
                    three times the amount of energy output by his fuel cells.

                    James! Shame on you. you know better than that. Didn't your mom never teach you that you can't get something for nothing? If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    "Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it."
                                 --David Guy Powers--

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005

                      Well I do know that Fred, but I hold my mind open to possibilities that there may be
                      a more efficient way to crack water and liberate the clean burning fuel that we so desperately
                      need. So you think Meirs invention is a hoax? I would need to know all the details before
                      casting him aside as a fraud. Time will tell if he speaks the truth or not.
                      See James, that is the point. It is not time, but test that will tell if he has a working idea. Remember the cold fusion thing? Physicists got really excited and thousands of labs set up tests in the weeks after the anouncement. That you do not see that happening should be your first clue that there is nothing there.  Your second is that the physics of this stuff is pretty well understood. It would be very very surprising if his minor variations suddenly produced such unexpected results. And we would all ask, where is the energy coming from? I am reminded of my 4 year old who wanted us to buy some toy. I said we did not have the money, and he said "Can't momy just write a check?" If Meirs claims to be spending energy, his machine is writing checks. Where is the bank acount that is being depleted??? Show me the debt. (as it were).
                    • lost clown
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                        James,
                        If that thing actually produces much hydrogen gas it would be highly dangerous.  With no isolation of the components (and there is none in his design)  he would already have a critical mixture, perfect for detonation.  I'd say it was a pretty hairy process at anything larger than the nano scale.

                        In normal electrolysis, the components migrate because they are "pulled" by electromotive forces, and only become neutral atoms rather than ions when they reach a pole where they can either gain or give up an electron or two. That way they don't get a chance to recombine.

                        In his rig, the tendency of any atomic hydrogen atom produced by hf would be to imediately combine with the nearest available reactive atom, and it would prefer an unpaired oxygen that incidentally wold love to find a couple lonely hydrogens rather than another oxygen, and they would be readily within reach of each other.  So, while hf might cause such a breakdown (and it would still need to meet the same energy requirements as normal electlytic means) the independent products would mostly be momentary, a bit like the situation with "virtual particles" of quantum vacuum fame.

                        Also, I don't see mention of accidental explosions which I would expect if there were a critical hydrogen/oxygen mixture involved.

                        Take a peek at the forum, the comments there are rather informative.

                        Mike

                        James Moore <JMoore58@...> wrote:
                        An idea whose time must come soon... hope this guy is legit... he claims to
                        use high frequency low amperage current to break water into H2 and O with
                        three times the amount of energy output by his fuel cells. The video at the links
                        <snip>

                        "The sum total of human intelligence is a constant.
                        The population is rising!"
                        My Grandmother's favorite saying

                        Yahoo! for Good
                      • Jim Dooley
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005

                          Fred, James, et.al.,

                          Haven’t we been through all this before with Joseph Newman and all the flame wars with Evan Soulier?  BTW, whatever became of those two?  I haven’t heard a word of either of them in the last 4-5 years.

                          Jim Dooley

                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005

                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                              "Wonder if the federal gov will pass a law mandating the price of a
                              gallon of tap water to be over $2.50 per gallon, if this thing hits the
                              market!?"

                              Not to worry! The guy's either an idiot or a crook or maybe both.
                              Keep an open mind and prepare for a long, long, long wait before the
                              idea goes on the market. This is one that "the establishment" won't
                              bother to suppress.

                              Ed
                            • James Moore
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                                You are probably right Ed.... we have all seen this type of stuff before I suppose,
                                and I am hoping that this one might be real, but I am not overly optimistic about it.

                                JPM

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jFYolB/TM

                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                                  Yes very true Fred... and I am definitely not holding my breath on this one.
                                  Just thought it was curious that he seemed to have a working model, but
                                  it very well could be a hoax. Time will tell the true story about his invention.

                                  JPM

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Oct 7, 2005
                                    Yes this would seem to be the case, and I don't know how he would be able to prevent an explosive situation.
                                    It would need to be an air tight system for certain, the slighted little spark inside or leak etc... and a bomb
                                    would be born! Wish there were more details available, but if there is anything to it the Pentagon will find out
                                    rather quickly i am sure. We shall see if he just fades away. Not overly optimistic, but thought it might be
                                    worth mentioning is all. I am not trying to convince anyone or sell anything here. Not looking to invest either.

                                    JPM

                                    James Moore <JMoore58@...> wrote:
                                    An idea whose time must come soon... hope this guy is legit... he claims to
                                    use high frequency low amperage current to break water into H2 and O with
                                    three times the amount of energy output by his fuel cells. The video at the links
                                    <snip>

                                    "The sum total of human intelligence is a constant.
                                    The population is rising!"
                                    My Grandmother's favorite saying

                                    Yahoo! for Good

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    "Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it."
                                                 --David Guy Powers--

                                  • Michael Riversong
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Oct 9, 2005
                                      That's a good question. I'm pretty sure Soulier lived somewhere near
                                      New Orleans, so he might be out of commission for now. Newman was deep
                                      in Mississippi, so he was probably ok. Over the past few months, i've
                                      gotten about one release every three months from them, usually triple
                                      posted.

                                      I'm seriously considering the possibility of spending some time in
                                      Mississippi or Alabama within the next few months. What i would do
                                      there is visit researchers (although probably not Newman), substitute
                                      teach in some heavily impacted school district, and do adult classes in
                                      environmental design & Tesla research. Is anyone here interested in
                                      helping to put this together?

                                      Also this reminds me -- has anyone heard from Ralph Beall lately? I
                                      think he was in Louisiana.

                                      On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 13:33, Jim Dooley wrote:
                                      > Fred, James, et.al.,
                                      >

                                      > Haven���t we been through all this before with Joseph Newman and all the
                                      > flame wars with Evan Soulier? BTW, whatever became of those two? I
                                      > haven���t heard a word of either of them in the last 4-5 years.
                                      >

                                      > Jim Dooley

                                      Teacher, Musician, Bard
                                      Cheyenne, Wyoming
                                      http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong