Re: Mail Attachments

  • LMH
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
      If you'll notice, the file you posted was 'not stored'. You are the
      only one that can read your attachment. Sorry. I know it's
      inconvenient, but what can we do?

      --LarryH

      --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Jim Farrer <jfarrer@b...> wrote:
      >Larry, I don't believe you are correct. I just replied to your
      email, marked it
      "Please do not reply," and attached a picture file. hen Yahoo
      Groups sent me
      my copy, the attachment came through loud and clear.

      I claim that what I said a couple days ago is correct; namely that
      Yahoo
      groups DOES send the attachments to all recipients, but does not keep
      them
      in their Archive.

      Attached is my test picture file.

      If this is not true, please let me know.

      In closing, Yahoo Groups gives us a 20 MB permanent disk file to
      store .TXT files,
      and a 30 MB permanent disk file to store picture files.

      Jim Farrer

      [bottom line:]

      Attachment (not stored)
      UNTITL~1.JPG