RE: [usa-tesla] Re: Imminent Asteroid Impact!

  • David Thomson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi James,

      I don't think plughzz was talking about the asteroid thread.  He said he was afraid of being associated with UFO people.  I thought maybe he posted to the wrong list.  Certainly he would know the difference between a UFO and an asteroid?

      Well here we are, the evening of the 8th.  The skies are clear and not a single shooting star.  If there was a dust cloud in the area the sky would be streaked with rays of light.

      The most amazing aspect of this story was the timing of the navy deployment and the size of the deployment.  The timing of the fireball over Seattle was also uncanny.  If this story had been taken seriously by the news media it would have caused a first class panic.  After reading the identity theft article, this whole story has the smell of terrorism in it.  My curiosity is now being aimed at the perpetrator of this story and his motivations.

      Back to my book.

      Dave
    • Riversong Education
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2004
        Well, I dreamed about it last night, if that means anything.

        Currently my wife is visiting family in New York, and I'm in Wyoming.
        Figured all I could do about it, would be to sit out on the porch, watch
        the sky, and if a big one flew overhead, make a phone call. That call
        would consist of one word: "Duck!"

        On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 09:57 PM, David Thomson wrote:

        > Hi James,
        >
        > I don't think plughzz was talking about the asteroid thread.  He said
        > he was afraid of being associated with UFO people.  I thought maybe he
        > posted to the wrong list.  Certainly he would know the difference
        > between a UFO and an asteroid?
        >
        > Well here we are, the evening of the 8th.  The skies are clear and not
        > a single shooting star.  If there was a dust cloud in the area the sky
        > would be streaked with rays of light.
        >
        > The most amazing aspect of this story was the timing of the navy
        > deployment and the size of the deployment.  The timing of the fireball
        > over Seattle was also uncanny.  If this story had been taken seriously
        > by the news media it would have caused a first class panic.  After
        > reading the identity theft article, this whole story has the smell of
        > terrorism in it.  My curiosity is now being aimed at the perpetrator of
        > this story and his motivations.
        >
        > Back to my book.
        >
        > Dave

        Michael Riversong
        http://www.hippiehebraic.com/michaelriversong.html
        Free Celtic harp and other gentle MP3s and radical ideas about music and
        culture
      • NeonRat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2004
          When i heard this I figured I'd call an observatory, they said clear sky's is all they see. No cloud of gas, no imminent impact, and no Planet killer Asteriods....   The Story would be almost believeble if the "Jesus will save" thing wasnt in it