Re: [usa-tesla] Ark of the Covenant

  • Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 30 5:05 AM
      Back in the 1980s there was a chiropractor from Michigan who came out to
      Global Sciences in Denver a few times, who spoke of these things. I'm
      not exactly sure where he got all this information. In essence, what he
      said was that each Egyptian god was actually a symbolic representation
      of some part of the human body, so that the whole system was actually a
      way of memorizing medical information!

      The Egyptians were incredibly materialistic. I remember one of my
      professors in college saying, "they were obsessed with preservation --
      preserving everything, including families, the form of government, their
      bodies, and the structure of their society. They did a pretty good job
      of it too, keeping everything going for probably around 4,000 years."

      Outside of Judaism, there's a tendency for people to minimize its
      uniqueness and importance. Those of us who study the Torah intensively,
      and have had exposure to other systems, can see how things developed in
      a unique manner. There may indeed have been some advanced technology
      among the Egyptians, and the Hebrews may have become privy to some of it
      at some point, but within the context of the Torah, it is clear that
      they had some ideas, at least among their leadership, that were very
      different from Eqyptian concepts.

      What i wanted to add last night is that there are persistent rumors that
      the Ark of the Covenant was smuggled out to Ethiopia during the
      destruction of the Second Temple in AD 70. Ethiopia is a big place, and
      very rugged. You could lose the Starship Enterprise in there.
      Supposedly some researchers recently travelled there and met with
      someone who claimed to know where it was. After a lot of run-around,
      they were taken to a room. They saw nothing in the room. They were
      told by their guide, "If you had been meant to see it, you would have
      seen it."

      Another current rumor, which is carefully and slowly being followed up,
      is that it is buried under Golgotha, waiting to be dug up. Occasionally
      i get bulletins about this.

    • Chris Titan
      Message 32 of 32 , May 14, 2004
        --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "McGalliard, Frederick B"
        <frederick.b.mcgalliard@B...> wrote:
        Your car is a lot larger than this little box. When was
        > the last time you reached for the door to enter your car and were
        > knocked flat by the accumulated charge? (no fair waiting for a
        > lightening storm, or sliding across the seat and counting shocks on
        > exit). If you are going to propose "weird physics" it would be nice
        > match it up at least tentatively with your real life. Boring
        perhaps,
        > but nice.

        When is the last time you drove your car across the desert and did
        not feel an ache in your bones. Any long distance drive has more
        discomfort than the same amount of time sitting still on the couch.

        Just watch a simple GSR meter react to the presence of a orgone
        device such as the ARK.