Re: [usa-tesla] USA-Tesla Files and pictures Formerly, Objectionable photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 11:11 PM
      I'll fess up to the EM spectrum maps , they are (from memory) high enough
      quality to print out on an A4 sheet of paper , and make your own notes on them
      , one of them may be marked with an arrow pointing to the visible light
      spectrum saying "you are here" , I have several of these types of "maps"
      suitable for printing onto an A4 sheet , I staple them to the walls of my lab
      & other peoples workplaces lunchrooms etc , handy things to have around when
      you are trying to figure the flow of the aether or whatever abstract concept
      you have just come up with to see if it what you propose is going to
      work......theres about 30 Meg of space there for putting up old pictures &
      scans out of books that you will never let out of your library , but may be of
      interest to the ecclictic taste of this group.

      Now where did I leave my white robes & hood........
      <possibly politically incorrect Australian humor, but I was genuinely annoyed
      at finding this trash being associated with our list>

      JB

      At 12:25 AM 5/1/04 -0400, you wrote:
      >When you go to URL: http://www.yahoogroups.com, login, and give your
      password,
      >a screen comes up with the list of groups you are a member of.
      >
      >When you pick USA-Tesla, a screen comes up which allows you to do several
      >things. One choice is to see all archived messages.
      >
      >==> Another choice is "Pictures". There are presently 6 or so pics.
      >
      >Three of them are quite interesting when magnified: they show different
      >views of the electromagnetic spectrum, wavelengths, and frequencies.
      >
      >It's just disheartening to see what a small slice of the spectrum
      >which is visible to us. We're so near totally blind it's
      >simply appalling.
      >
      >======> Another choice is "Files". We have several files present, but
      >I haven't looked at them.
      >
      >Anyone can post pictures and/or files.
      >
      >FILE USAGE:
      >
      >Suppose you post an email with several attached files. The entire email
      >w/attachments will be sent to everyone on our list.
      >
      >HOWSOMEVER: The text of your email will be archived ("forever"), BUT NOT
      >THE ATTACHED FILES. Should you want to have this email available to others
      >through a study of the archives, you should place the attachments into our
      >"Files" section. Your email text should contain HYPERLINKS which point to
      >these files, and/or pictures.
      >
      >Jim
      >
      >James Moore wrote:
      >>
      >> Part 1.1Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        Interesting info Jim.... wasn't aware of all this. I have never logged into the yahoo site.
        Might be interesting to play around with that a bit. thanks....

        JPM

[...]

        "Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it."
                     --David Guy Powers--