Re: I added a pic to the photo section (re: pyramids)

  • Randy Hiatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2003
      --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, Riversong Education
      <rivedu@e...> wrote:

      > Pyramids, then, would be "gravity stabilizers"

      Interesting angle... I like to work with what we have rather then
      speculate on what it could have powered or been intended for.

      ...that said and all kidding aside... it's interesting to note that if
      the pyramid is a big resonator in harmony with earth not only
      could it supply sympathetic occilations for "power" distribution
      but it could also keep tectonic activity moving along rather then
      allow it build up and then suddenly jolt us, ...the pyramid could
      also work like exlax for mother earth!

      Randy