Re: new pyramid group

  • Randy Hiatt
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 11, 2003
      --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, haltreacy@a... wrote:
      > Ed and Randy
      KISMET is
      > out there -

      Cool, something to blame my spelling on!

      Randy
    • Adam
      Message 93 of 93 , Sep 1, 2003
        Th pyramids had perfect angles... and units. such as this: the
        height of the great pyramid is exactly the same distance as the
        radius of a circle which had the same circumference as the perimeter
        of the base of the pyramid. it's most amazing how the measurements
        relate the size, shape, and measurements of earth and the heavens.
        i used to have a page saved on my computer that i got from some
        book... it told of lots of examples, but as of nw, these are all i
        can find. none of the below sites have been thourougly researched
        by me personally. i just found them and asked a friend who shares
        the interest.)

        http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/pyramid_symbolism.html#georel
        http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/pyramid_symbolism.html

        less credible source: (scroll down on this page )
        http://www.dreamwater.org/walknmud1/Pyramidofgaza.html

        Adam