Re: new pyramid group

  • Randy Hiatt
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 1, 2003
      I think the relationship I see is that regarding resonance. The
      pyramid is like a big tuning fork that produces secondary effects
      which are then transmitted. A pre-history machine long since
      dismantled by the "powers that be". .... another similar
      relationship.

      Randy

      > How deep/good an earth stake does your average pyramid
      have ?
      > The "ground" conductivity in Egypt looks far worse than that of
      Colorado
      > Springs.Tho seasonal flooding of the Nile may have deposited
      a conductive
      > silt through the sands in the area , haven't been to check it out
      myself.
      > From memory the Egyptians <ancient> used crude batteries to
      make their DC
      > mumbo for electroplating , arc lamps etc.
      >
      > From my limited Tesla readings, he was not all that keen on
      DC electricity
      > , AC was his preferred format. I do know that he was quite fond
      of getting
      > a _good_ earth for his AC electrical experiments & "The
      Pyramids" have
      > never been a big subject in my limited Tesla readings......
    • Adam
      Message 93 of 93 , Sep 1 6:33 PM
        Th pyramids had perfect angles... and units. such as this: the
        height of the great pyramid is exactly the same distance as the
        radius of a circle which had the same circumference as the perimeter
        of the base of the pyramid. it's most amazing how the measurements
        relate the size, shape, and measurements of earth and the heavens.
        i used to have a page saved on my computer that i got from some
        book... it told of lots of examples, but as of nw, these are all i
        can find. none of the below sites have been thourougly researched
        by me personally. i just found them and asked a friend who shares
        the interest.)

        http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/pyramid_symbolism.html#georel
        http://www.hunkler.com/pyramids/pyramid_symbolism.html

        less credible source: (scroll down on this page )
        http://www.dreamwater.org/walknmud1/Pyramidofgaza.html

        Adam