Tesla- mania "international tesla day performance event

  • gecko saccomanno
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1903
      Hello, I'm a new member to your group and thought you might be interested in
      this event. We do indeed have 2 tesla coils and we believe one is indeed the
      largest Tesla coil in Manhattan.
      see www.weird.org/physics.html for info on the big gun!!

      TESLAMANIA

      Join collctive member gecko [chickscook], in celebrating her birthday AND
      famed physicists Nicola Tesla's bithday on July 10th. - "International
      Tesla Day"- in a tribute to Tesla and his works. See the LARGEST TESLA COIL
      ON THE ISLAND OF MANHATTAN in action!! Watch as we do weird science with
      it!! Smell the fresh scent of ozone, as large bolts of up tp 7 feet of pure
      electric power rock your world!!! Performances, videos and all things
      creative!! Watch as Gecko "cooks" with it!! Have a birtday shot of
      Teslafied liquid on us!! Performers include Dan Green {IFAM< MIKON}, Bex.
      Moe Kelly, Missy Galore, Visuals by Feedbuck and special guests. Tesla
      Master -Jamie Mereness of the High Energy Physics Lab of Collective
      Unconscious... You won't want to miss this!!

      We also have a copy of the LaGuardia speech that he gave at Tesla's funeral
      in '43- Seems that just turned up this year.

      Video Mixes of "Tesla- the Genius Who Lit Up the World"

      thursday, july 10th 8pm $5
      collective unconscious
      145 ludlow [beween stanton + rivington]
      reservations: 212 254.5277