Re: Angelina Chukanov

  • roz fountain
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
      --- Angelina Chukanov <angelina@...> wrote:
> [...]
      > experiments conducted with quartz container and
      > ordinary air, the ball lightning nucleus appeared as
      > a sharp shining spherical boundary between the
      > orange-colored electronic shelf and the volume of
      > gas enclosed by this quantum boundary.
      >
      > Quantum means simple, without internal structure or
      > constituents. A quantum material object cannot be
      > three-dimensional. Why? A material three-dimensional
      > object such a sphere(x,y,z spatial dimensions)
      > cannot be a quantum object because its volume can be
      > separated into differentiated points and areas. A
      > QUANTUM MATERIAL OBJECT CAN BE ONLY TWO-DIMENSIONAL
      > CLOSED FORMATION. In my experiments with this
      > quantum object I observed that no material object
      > can penetrate inside the ball lightning nucleus.
      > Electrical current also cannot penetrate inside this
      > nucleus. This amazing phenomenon is a function of
      > the fact that, in fact, there is no "interior" to
      > the ball lightning nucleus(no third dimension "z").
      > The only effect is some deformations of the shape of
      > the ball lightning. In some my experiments on ball
      > lightning conducted in MHz field(input power 6 kw)
      > and diameter of ball lightning about one inch,
      > vacuum in the chamber with ball lightning, the ball
      > lightning was so elastic and hard on touch - like
      > golf ball. It was impossible to be deformated with
      > two robotic hands. And so on.
      >
      > The quantum macro-object(ball lightning) possesses
      > unusual electrical features and energy
      > possibilities. Where does this enormous energy come
      > from? The correct answer is: from nowhere. According
      > to Pauli,s quantum principle, the electrons in the
      > electron shelf surrounding the ball lightning
      > nucleus occupy some energy quantum levels. In the
      > giant macro-atom(ball lightning) the higher energy
      > levels possess enormous energy. Such a enormous
      > energy is not available in the close environment at
      > the moment of the birth of ball lightning. This
      > quantum energy is a "QUANTUM GIFT OF NATURE". The
      > critical question was: HOW SHOULD WE USE QUANTUM
      > ENERGY? After about 14 years of hard work on ball
      > lightning I have found a way to extract, harness,
      > and channel this colossal quantum free energy. And
      > many more!!! Ball lightning is not a "neon lamp" as
      > some free-energy members try to convince the
      > free-energy public. No one can intimidate me, I'm
      > proud with my discovery and I'm ready for huge
      > business. My first goal now is to choose the right
      > investor-partner.
      >
      > My books are available for sell: Final Quantum
      > Revelation($35) and General Quantum Mechanics($15).
      > I accept checks and money orders. If somebody for
      > some reason can't pay the price, I can send free
      > books(only pay for shipping).
      >
      > Contacts: angelina@...
      >
      > address: 1721 East Faunsdale Dr, Sandy, Utah 84092,
      > USA
      >
      > phone/h/: 801-523-3789
      >
      > Please send this message to all members of
      > "free-energy yahoogroups".
      >
      > With warm regards to all members. Thank you, Eric,

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • dongibbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
        Hi Roz,

        Do you know anything about these people? I assume Angelina is Dr. Kiril's
        spouse?

        This sounds like a scam. No reference to any journal reviews or replication
        of experiments. No reference to what company he/she worked for, etc. The
        usual selling books and looking for investors, etc.

        Best Regards,

        Don Gibbs

> [...]
        > > and channel this colossal quantum free energy. And
        > > many more!!! Ball lightning is not a "neon lamp" as
        > > some free-energy members try to convince the
        > > free-energy public. No one can intimidate me, I'm
        > > proud with my discovery and I'm ready for huge
        > > business. My first goal now is to choose the right
        > > investor-partner.
        > >
        > > My books are available for sell: Final Quantum
        > > Revelation($35) and General Quantum Mechanics($15).
        > > I accept checks and money orders. If somebody for
        > > some reason can't pay the price, I can send free
        > > books(only pay for shipping).
        > >
        > > Contacts: angelina@...
        > >
        > > address: 1721 East Faunsdale Dr, Sandy, Utah 84092,
        > > USA
        > >
        > > phone/h/: 801-523-3789
        > >
        > > Please send this message to all members of
        > > "free-energy yahoogroups".
        > >
        > > With warm regards to all members. Thank you, Eric,

      • long_boat_roz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2003
          Hi Don,
          You leave no room for a unique person, which we all in fact are.
          I personally believe there is superfluidity in every atom and it
          is this he is manipulating. The gold of the gods.I think( based on
          intuition) ever atom has superfluidity at the centre. From there the
          zeropoint exists -the in out motion from the virtual state.From
          there 3-dimensional oscillations eminate (up, down and out motion)
          But the true nil dimensional motionless magneticless state occurs at
          the centre and between the oscillations.After the height of the wave
          (or the doughnut shape 3 dimensionally)it reaches a critical point
          where it stops and goes superfluid as a train suddenly stopping
          (inertia).After this the zero point takes over and an oscillation or
          wave builds again.It's the superfluid state that blew out space,
          time, and all known paradyms.A fire ball is superfluid object
          created after many little energetic states have come together and
          pulsed and reached a critical state after which superfluidity and
          the fire ball occurs on a larger level than the atom.
          That was a bit of a shot in the dark.By the way I saw a fireball
          when I was a kid, about third the size of the sun rolling across the
          horizon out at sea on a stormy day.Regards Roz .

        • dongibbs
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2003
            Dear Roz,

            Thanks for your response.

            It sounds like you feel this person is sincere. I have no problem with
            that. All theories are OK with me, whether I agree with them or not.

            I only have a problem with people that know they are wrong but try to profit
            from it. Please discuss your views all you care to.

            Best Regards,

            Don Gibbs

            > You leave no room for a unique person, which we all in fact are.
            > I personally believe there is superfluidity in every atom and it
            > is this he is manipulating. The gold of the gods.I think( based on
            > intuition) ever atom has superfluidity at the centre. From there the
            > zeropoint exists -the in out motion from the virtual state.From
            > there 3-dimensional oscillations eminate (up, down and out motion)
            > But the true nil dimensional motionless magneticless state occurs at
            > the centre and between the oscillations.After the height of the wave
            > (or the doughnut shape 3 dimensionally)it reaches a critical point
            > where it stops and goes superfluid as a train suddenly stopping
            > (inertia).After this the zero point takes over and an oscillation or
            > wave builds again.It's the superfluid state that blew out space,
            > time, and all known paradyms.A fire ball is superfluid object
            > created after many little energetic states have come together and
            > pulsed and reached a critical state after which superfluidity and
            > the fire ball occurs on a larger level than the atom.
            > That was a bit of a shot in the dark.By the way I saw a fireball
            > when I was a kid, about third the size of the sun rolling across the
            > horizon out at sea on a stormy day.Regards Roz .
            >
            > --- In usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com, "dongibbs" <dongibbs@s...> wrote:
            > > Hi Roz,
            > >
            > > Do you know anything about these people? I assume Angelina is Dr.
            > Kiril's
            > > spouse?
            > >
            > > This sounds like a scam. No reference to any journal reviews or
            > replication
            > > of experiments. No reference to what company he/she worked for,
            > etc. The
            > > usual selling books and looking for investors, etc.
            > >
            > > Best Regards,
            > >
            > > Don Gibbs

          • long_boat_roz
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2003
              -Same -about profiting on false pretenses.Fine line when you want to
              keep trying to find the right pretense.The edge of corruption eh?

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/