Re: Re: [usa-tesla] Bruce DePalma?

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
      Sorry, i wasn't able to attend the demonstration. My understanding is that nothing happened at all because nobody could figure out how to turn it on. This had been shortly after his death.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2003
        At 20:29 03/06/28 -0500, you wrote:
        Sorry, i wasn't able to attend the demonstration. My understanding is that
        nothing happened at all because nobody could figure out how to turn it
        on. This had been shortly after his death.

        Whilst wandering through http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/
        An __exceedingly___ interesting & RECOMMENDED place to fall into a time
        warping cybertrance. There's a nice shop there too , I don't know how
        competitive the prices are but there's plenty of interesting stuff
        available that I can't buy here.....plus free copies of bogus overunity
        kits & plans that usually are for $ale on eBay.
        Does anyone here know Don Adsitt who runs the site ?
        Note the solicitation for email at the top of the page , then the counter
        note at the bottom about no confidentiality in emails sent to him , maybe I
        read it wrongst.

        I found a link to Bruce's page
        http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/menu/linkmenu.htm

        http://depalma.pair.com/

        Looking at his writings , I'd be very interested in finding out what
        happened to his personal library...... I couldn't find any obituary
        notices on the page , maybe
        andros@... can help you out.

        JB

        Now working on the machines cooling vs fan noise problems.......
        I've been tinkering with a gutted out "noise buster" on the work bench ,
        has anyone else opened up a set & taken a closer look inside the complete
        setup ? , as I have no instructions I'm not too sure what the "line
        in" is expecting to get fed signal wise , possibly a mic (have tried
        numerous active & passive mic's with mixed results ) or is there another
        black box that feeds the female 3.5mm ring tip sleeve jack ?

        > How did Mr. DePalma die? After his death, i saw one of his N-machines
        at a Tesla conference. It was awfully heavy.

        Was there a demonstration? If so, what was the performance and how was
        it measured?

        Professional Teacher & Harpist
        Cheyenne, Wyoming
        (307)635-0900
        rivedu@...
      • Jet black

          > How did Mr. DePalma die? After his death, i saw one of his N-machines
          at a Tesla conference. It was awfully heavy.

          Was there a demonstration? If so, what was the performance and how was
          it measured?

          Professional Teacher & Harpist
          Cheyenne, Wyoming
          (307)635-0900
          rivedu@...
        • millennium
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2003
            ..
            ..

            I had copies of all of Bruce DePalma's papers,
            in my library in New Zealand, and many people around
            the world have purchased a bound collection of
            his papers. And the lawyer who managed the Depalma
            Institute in New Zealand may still have his papers,
            and much of his library, in storage.

            And some of the papers may be published on the
            website ...

            Millennium

            ..

            .

          • Colin Quinney
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2003
              Hi Millennium!

              I know he did the spinning balls experiment because I saw pictures of the
              stop frame photography in a book in the 70's, but he should have eventually
              done the experiment in a vacuum chamber IMO. However that would be difficult
              as the size would have to be very large. Do any of his papers indicate that
              Bruce ever built the "force machine"? That's an experiment that required no
              vacuum to see unequivocal effects.

              BTW, please eat.

              Colin