Re: Re: [usa-tesla] Re: [SO] Spherical, Oblate-Spheroid, and Toroidal Stars !!

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23 8:30 AM

      hey guys,

      it is great you are having so much fun with me.

      note, it was not me, but was Jim, who posted the advertisement
      for the publication of "The Undiscovered Physics" to the USA-Tesla
      list.

      as to the toplogies of stars, and electrons and protons -- Tesla
      would be in a hundred percent agreementt with me today --
      he was not another programmed clone -- but a true man.

      in respect of not only nature, but of all humanity.

      and, as I note in "Life Without Spacetime":

      http://freespeech.org/rapture/FTL

      Tesla was one of the VERY VERY few honest ones to point
      out the superluminal propagation velocities of much of the ather --
      as I point out in great detail in "Life Without Spacetime" above.

      for those on this list who are leaning natural philosophy, as
      well as web-denizenship, you will learn more from reading
      "Life Without Spacetime" -- then you will have from 99 percent
      of your physics studies in the past. Enjoy.

      As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
      we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- TheElectron --
      focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
      electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.

      By respectful colleagues worldwide.

      As we all learn to respect nature, and ourselves.

      Millennium Twain

      father of the US/International Space Station Program,
      student of Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger, Jack Piddington,
      and many many others who lives stood for sacred nature ...

      ,,

      ,
    • David Thomson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 23 8:36 AM
        Hi MT,

        > As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
        > we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- The Electron --
        > focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
        > electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.

        I'll take you up on that. I just made some progress with this that you
        might be interested in.

        Dave
      • Jet black
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 23 7:01 PM
          From Mr Twain

          >hey guys,
          >
          >it is great you are having so much fun with me.

          With my initial email about you , Mr Twain , I was not purposely having
          fun with you , I was researching you on behalf of Jim & the list as we have
          had troubles before with people whose overall itenary (sp) is not "in the
          spirit of the list"
          Traditionally these people have been cross posting & flooding email
          forums of all types & will indirectly ask for money or offer to sell
          their books as that's how they make their living , Caroline Meinel comes to
          mind in the computer security field as one of these people ,
          http://grcsucks.com/ has a good article on a relative newcomer to the comp
          security world called "Steve Gibson" from the article
          "Gibson is masterful at stirring up an emotional response in the people who
          come to his site, and then manipulating these people into believing exactly
          what he wants them to. The tragedy is that these people come to him looking
          for facts and information, and come away thinking that they have found
          some! Gibson tries to present himself as a selfless source of public
          information, yet his entire site is full of emotional manipulation,
          misinformation, and misdirection. This man is nothing more that a
          self-promoting braggart."

          This may or may not help your cause an extract from your "resume"
          http://free.freespeech.org/rapture/fireships/CV.html

          "Personal skills developed along the way -- Familiar to intimate with much
          personal computer software. Unsurpassed technical writer and illustrator.
          Have prepared hundreds of technical illustrations. Accomplished lecturer.
          Poet Laureate. Web Celebrity. Most refined skill is in international
          networking at the frontiers of science, technology and culture. A
          facilitator and voluntaryist, not a power seeker or manipulator. Familiar
          with the Spanish, French, German and Portuguese languages -- a great regret
          is my lack of development of Asian language skills to date."

          I read: I know TCP/IP & SMPT protocol's like the back of my hand , I wander
          through the internet distributing my & other credited persons information
          wherever & whenever I please.I can read & write teknical stuff including
          pix , really good.
          I haven't actually made anything of worth using my own hands.Drawn lots of
          stuff that might work tho I have never used a gas axe or precision
          equipment to make working demo models of my drawings.I have no real
          construction skills or knowledge of construction that I can apply. The
          short stint I spent with these guys scared me to death , they could make my
          drawings work sometimes.
          1984-1985 MIS Consultant, Stanford University, Robotics Lab, Computer
          Science Dept, and StarLab. Audited Graduate Coursework in Special and
          General Relativity, Vector and Tensor Analysis. [Completed year 19 of
          education.]
          Anyone know anyone who was there at the time.

          "Accomplished lecturer. Poet Laureate. Web Celebrity. Most refined skill is
          in international networking at the frontiers of science, technology and
          culture."

          Congratulations ! You have successfully discharged a DB shotgun , both
          barrels of "00" 3 inch magnum load into each foot ,there are now 12 x 8mm
          lead balls embedded in each foot , please seek virtual medical help.

          FWIW I don't believe Gibson to be as bad as he has been made out to be on
          this page , they do have an interesting quote on the page tho...

          "Opinion used as evidence is not enough to refute fact."

          I make my posts & reports as "light reading" & hopefully interesting enough
          to investigate any of the links I post to read themselves in order to get a
          better picture of who you are & what you have been up to over the years on
          this form of media.
          It is just basic intel gathering sprinkled with my thoughts & experiences ,
          your reply is more intel to add to your file/permanent record.

          >note, it was not me, but was Jim, who posted the advertisement
          >for the publication of "The Undiscovered Physics" to the USA-Tesla
          >list.

          Noted: I will post another semi public sorta openish solicitation for money.
          (NB US$1000 goes a very long way in $NZ (~.50 to .60 cents to the dollar ,
          with a grand plan of target of $US 30 Million why build the space ship ?? )
          from you via this site where you are planning to build your primitive
          spaceship
          http://free.freespeech.org/rapture/fireships/fireships.html

          Are you still proposing to use conventional rocket propulsion ???
          Please note that the end at which you stand in the picture with Shao Ping
          Liang @ http://free.freespeech.org/rapture/fireships/images1.html
          is the dangerous end _or_ have you drawn up an incredible innovation in
          propulsion that has yet to be introduced into the harsh world of reality ?

          You have no fixed design yet & you solicit for spaceship/aircraft designs
          which naturally become your IP & you offer no payment or return for the
          design , shite you even ask for a pilot , to save on training costs & help
          with creative accountancy as to where the "pilot training funds" went.
          You seem very concerned about wind resistance , old skool porous skin
          teknology took care of that a loooong time ago , there's no mention of
          structural integrity in your plan outline , triangles , " Z " shaped
          trusses & squares are a good start , have a look at the Sydney Harbour
          bridge for the basics of structural integrity.

          Please tell me you _are_ using "rapture" in its biblical context as in "The
          Rapture" biblical delusions are great.
          "The Rapture" was an amendment made to the good book in the 14th century
          (????? open for clarification on the date & person behind the incident) by
          a King or someone prominent at the time who thought the bible needed more
          action in it or needed to drum up some more followers/business at the time.

          >as to the toplogies of stars, and electrons and protons -- Tesla
          >would be in a hundred percent agreementt with me today --
          >he was not another programmed clone -- but a true man.

          Tesla is only a true man ? Tesla actually made "stuff" , actually lottsa
          "stuff" with his own hands , he could draw technical drawings , wind coils
          by hand of unbelievable efficiency , he could blow glass , he put his
          visions onto paper then made them happen , you fall very short of that
          criteria "sunshine"
          Do you have any patents to your name Mr Twain ,with that drawing skill of
          yours & ability to write technical , you should have 1000's of patents
          under your name.
          As for being in 100% agreement , I doubt it , he would very eloquently
          slice you to pieces with a verbal cane sword , using the language of his
          time , if he had the time for you at all.

          >in respect of not only nature, but of all humanity.
          >
          >and, as I note in "Life Without Spacetime":
          >
          > http://freespeech.org/rapture/FTL

          Hey your using the intel from my first email to help your cause , credit is
          given for publishing this information for free.

          "http://free.freespeech.org/rapture/FTL/LNSTp1.html
          He shows spirit & knowledge in this 1995 document , his time reversal
          symbol looks more interesting than the double zener diodes you find in MW
          ovens across the capacitor."

          Speaking of microwaves here is a snippette from an email I have been
          composing about titled "Microwave Windmills" dated 26/5/2k3

          "When asset stripping SS MW ovens you will find they usually have an
          aluminium "microwave windmill" in them somewhere usually attached to a
          motor , the various designs of these windmills is of great interest ( I've
          never seen 2 designs from different manufacturers that are exactly the same
          , more later) "

          It dosen"t take a genius to figure out the potential of these items , grab
          a steel ruler & protractor & start measuring the dimensions of each of
          these multi bladed thick & thin aluminium "windmills" , by using these
          crude measurements any mug can reverse engineer them to an interesting
          starting point.
          Anyone remember my safety concerns over my "3 phase microwave oven" project
          , I mentioned years ago onlist ?

          http://free.freespeech.org/rapture/FTL/LNSTp13.html <yawn>

          >Tesla was one of the VERY VERY few honest ones to point
          >out the superluminal propagation velocities of much of the ather --
          >as I point out in great detail in "Life Without Spacetime" above.

          What practical applications (after ~8 years circulaton amongst the various
          fringe scientific communities or even the old skool guys with an open mind)
          have eventuated from your public disclosure of these previously
          "undiscovered physics" <extremely large> ?

          >for those on this list who are leaning natural philosophy, as
          >well as web-denizenship, you will learn more from reading
          >"Life Without Spacetime" -- then you will have from 99 percent
          >of your physics studies in the past. Enjoy.

          Nice blanket statement , it is good reading , but my physics studies
          involve APPLICATION OF MY KNOWLEDGE , not just reading about it.

          >As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
          >we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- TheElectron --
          >focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
          >electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.

          David I urge you to play your Intellectual Property Applied Physics
          Knowledge Cards _very_ close to your chest when dealing with this man ,
          very very close.
          YOU are onto something GOOD (tm) , he wants in on it to cash in on it , he
          knows a good thing when he see's it & will attach to you like a parasite.

          >By respectful colleagues worldwide.

          No comment.

          >As we all learn to respect nature, and ourselves.

          You forgot to mention _your_ LOVE of MONEY , see the bible for love of
          money reference.

          A hybrid slippery electric eel if ever I saw one.

          His emails originating IP addy is 4.3.208.70 , care to explain Mr Twain ?

          JB
        • David Thomson
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 23 7:33 PM
            Hi Jet,

            > >As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
            > >we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- TheElectron --
            > >focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
            > >electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.
            >
            > David I urge you to play your Intellectual Property Applied Physics
            > Knowledge Cards _very_ close to your chest when dealing with this man ,
            > very very close.
            > YOU are onto something GOOD (tm) , he wants in on it to cash in
            > on it , he
            > knows a good thing when he see's it & will attach to you like a parasite.

            There's no money in the pot, so there isn't any point in holding my cards
            close. Besides, I have already seen MTs work before he saw mine, and to be
            honest, he hasn't shown much interest in my work at all.

            We are both arriving at the same conclusion, but by different means.

            The fact that he also sees that protons are not made of quarks, but when
            protons are destroyed in a high energy collision they break down in a
            regular pattern, that makes him one of my instant buddies. As far as I see
            it, it should be obvious that particles such as quarks that have a life span
            of a tiny fraction of a second could not possibly have existed long enough
            to produce all the protons and neutrons in the Universe. Besides, it is
            also quite apparent that neutrons are not made of quarks but are made from a
            proton capturing an electron. Modern physicists are well aware that a free
            neutron decays into a proton and electron, so why would they believe
            neutrons are made out of quarks? In spite of the simplicity of this logic,
            it seems only people like myself and MT can see the truth and openly discuss
            it.

            Don't forget, Tesla was wrong about quite a few things despite his genius
            and over 100 patents under his belt. As a free thinker, I make many
            mistakes and follow many false leads in order to find a few good
            discoveries. It's like mining the American River 150 years after the gold
            rush. Discoveries are rare, but they can be made if one works hard enough,
            long enough.

            MT is making some good headway despite what it looks like. Maybe they eat
            too many candy bars down under and he gets a little hyper with his
            presentation, but there are some good nuggets in his basket of ideas. If
            you're going to find the gold, you've got to sift through a lot of gravel.

            Dave
          • Jet black
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 24 6:13 PM
              At 21:33 03/06/23 -0500, you wrote:
              >Hi Jet,
              >
              > > >As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
              > > >we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- TheElectron --
              > > >focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
              > > >electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.
              > >
              > > David I urge you to play your Intellectual Property Applied Physics
              > > Knowledge Cards _very_ close to your chest when dealing with this man ,
              > > very very close.
              > > YOU are onto something GOOD (tm) , he wants in on it to cash in
              > > on it , he
              > > knows a good thing when he see's it & will attach to you like a parasite.
              >
              >There's no money in the pot,

              Agreed about the almighty dollar , there is however Intelectual Property
              involved although it is not a tangible good it can be stolen.

              >so there isn't any point in holding my cards
              >close. Besides, I have already seen MTs work before he saw mine, and to be
              >honest, he hasn't shown much interest in my work at all.

              Errrrr may I remind you of this:

              > As to the Electron, I will propose to my friend David Thomson that
              > we launch a world collaborative discussion group -- The Electron --
              > focused just on refining toroidal lissajoid, and other aenertial
              > electromagnetic vortex continuum field models of the electron.

              He seems interested , or am I misreading the "we" bit.

              >We are both arriving at the same conclusion, but by different means.

              If I had a spare US$1000 to $US30M I'd give it to you over him in the blink
              of an eye. His "means" of arriving at the same conclusion are extremely
              different to yours ie: you live the life , he dosen't.

              >The fact that he also sees that protons are not made of quarks, but when
              >protons are destroyed in a high energy collision they break down in a
              >regular pattern, that makes him one of my instant buddies. As far as I see
              >it, it should be obvious that particles such as quarks that have a life span
              >of a tiny fraction of a second could not possibly have existed long enough
              >to produce all the protons and neutrons in the Universe. Besides, it is
              >also quite apparent that neutrons are not made of quarks but are made from a
              >proton capturing an electron.

              I too can see the light on your statement , it fits in well with a number
              of my crude larger scale experiments.

              > Modern physicists are well aware that a free neutron decays into a
              > proton and electron, so why would they believe neutrons are made out of
              > quarks? In spite of the simplicity of this logic, it seems only people
              > like myself and MT can see the truth and openly discuss it.

              Why is it that a number of "us" have always had such a great interest in
              Tesla's Wardenclyffe lab ? It either holds the key or it is a dead end in
              that area.

              1901: Wardenclyffe on the Sound -------> Shoreham , Long Island , New York.
              In the space of 5 years or so.
              What would the 200 acres Tesla had & the option to buy the rest of the 1600
              acres of the land package (a potato farm owned by a man called Clyffe ) be
              worth today ???? Please use scientific notation on the dollar amount as I
              am uncertain of the real value of a "billion"

              >Don't forget, Tesla was wrong about quite a few things despite his genius
              >and over 100 patents under his belt. As a free thinker, I make many
              >mistakes and follow many false leads in order to find a few good
              >discoveries. It's like mining the American River 150 years after the gold
              >rush. Discoveries are rare, but they can be made if one works hard enough,
              >long enough.

              Mistakes , I can't make enough of them , if the results look promising I'll
              make them again & again & again until I discover something , then I'll
              throw some of them to the list , other discoveries are not made public
              knowledge.
              If you are going to re-mine a river or similar valuable metal holding area
              , start at the tailings first , there's still plenty of gold that the
              Chinese overlooked.

              >MT is making some good headway despite what it looks like. Maybe they eat
              >too many candy bars down under and he gets a little hyper with his
              >presentation, but there are some good nuggets in his basket of ideas. If
              >you're going to find the gold, you've got to sift through a lot of gravel.

              That space ship of his looks a real winner !!!!
              All I can say is be cautious & if he asks you for money run like hell.

              JB
            • David Thomson
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 24 6:39 PM
                Hi Jet,

                We have already started the new group. Hopefully we'll get working soon.

                My view is simple. I'm going to die some day and all the glory won't go
                with me. I don't care if my ideas go down in history as the Jet Black
                Theory or the Millennium Twain Theory or whether people remember David
                Thomson as a basketball star or "Didn't he own a hamburger chain?" The idea
                is to make the world a better place when I leave, than when I came.

                Besides, it looks like there is a serious contender for my theory already
                and they appear to have a working model of a free energy device that they
                are patenting. My theory shows that all subatomic particles are two
                dimensional objects flowing over the surface of three dimensional, curved
                space. This is exactly what is being talked about at
                http://www.greaterthings.com/News/FreeEnergy/Directory/Chukanov/index.html

                I thank you for your support of my ideas, but Millennium is the only person
                I have found so far who seems capable of talking about the theory and
                understanding it. It's helpful to share ideas with like-minded people.
                Lots of progress can be made that way.

                I hope you'll join in on the discussions at some point.

                He wants to build a space ship. My dream is to build a monastic community
                based on a new religion I'm formulating out of my new Quantum Physics Theory
                (honest.) I have found that my theory offers mathematical proof for the
                existence of an all powerful Force that creates and maintains the existence
                of the entire Universe. I can feel this Force directly, as can everyone
                else if they knew what to look for. I foresee a science based religion that
                has a clear basis in measured phenomena. This religion is what the science
                shows, not what the "priest" wants it to be. The only difference is that I
                don't talk about this on these lists. It's better to be thought a fool,
                than to speak and remove all doubt.

                Dave
              • James Moore
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 24 8:18 PM
                  This is an admirable attitude Dave.... I remember MT from years ago.... I mean from '94 or so if
                  I remember right... I used to be on his emailing list, and he was involved with forming new theory
                  which involved toroidal concepts of electron physics and energy, if my memory doesn't fail me.
                  I may be wrong, but I thought he was involved with Dr. Bruce dePalma and his N-machine?
                  Maybe I am wrong about this...? Dave,ask him if he was a disciple of dePalma an his N-machine.
                  Anyway, I hope that the discussion group is productive, and esthetically rewarding for you!

                  JPM

                  At 08:39 PM 06/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
[...]

                  "Our entire universe does not seem to be infinite, yet our math has,
                     not only infinity, but infinity so complicated it's mind boggling."

                                            --Jim Farrer USA-Tesla 3/2002--

                • millennium
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 24 8:29 PM
                    Hi James,

                    Bruce DePalma, in the mid-1990s, was a student
                    of mine. Not vice versa. [Though I never met
                    him, we shared correspondence for several years.]

                    I pointed out to him that the N-Machine could
                    spend energy -- not generate it. [And he admitted
                    to me that there was no reason to believe that the
                    Faraday disk would 'scale'. Yes, the Faraday disk
                    produced tiny levels of overunity -- but the large
                    'n-disk' machines never did, and never could.]

                    Bruce, unfortunately, was a victim of the 20th
                    century -- the dark patriarchal abusive machine --
                    whose violence prayed on so many.

                    Yet he was a better physicist than any member of
                    the institutional community, a pioneer that created
                    an era where I and others could speak a hundred times
                    more clearly.

                    These days we can popularize these figures worldwide,
                    and name them 'dissident physicists' ...

                    Millennium

                    ..

                    .

                  • James Moore
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 25 8:40 AM
                      Oh sorry!!!  Thanks for setting that straight MT. I suppose that you have been very busy the
                      last few years. Have you seen any very promising designed for over unity machines lately?

                      JPM

                      At 04:29 AM 06/25/2003 +0100, you wrote:

[...]

                      "In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce and brave man,
                        hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join
                              him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

                                                  -Mark Twain-

                    • millennium
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 25 11:21 AM
                        .

                        .

                        "seen any very promising designed for over unity machines
                        lately?"

                        well ... we don't have much need in the consumer
                        marketplace for overunity machines -- the world
                        'burns' ten times more energy than it needs now --

                        not bothering to insulate, or to use efficient technologies,
                        as we are quite happy to destroy the earth.

                        however, plasma fusion is always the tried-and-true
                        high energy producer, for propulsion or energy, and I
                        assume the worldwide electronics industry labs have
                        been building fusion-on-a-chip systems for many years.

                        and, the sub-ground-state energy transitions of hydrogen,
                        as widely-publicized by Randy Mills and BlackLight Power --

                        but a thousand times better described in the 75 pages of:

                        http://freespeech.org/rapture/scarlet

                        [world's first detailed paper on the structure of the
                        hydrogen atom ...]

                        not having financing for my lab work, the last six years
                        or so have been devoted to publishing the structure of
                        the nucleus, learning 3D animation, designing spaceplane
                        aeroshell concepts, networking for global spaceplane
                        collaborations, and (mostly) networking with the native,
                        women's, and multicultural organizations of the world to
                        halt the war and consumer consciousness -- and bring
                        back our living air, forests and oceans.

                        to create the world's first global decisionmaking mechanism,
                        based on respect and voluntaryism, equality, rather than
                        western patriarchal domination (and consumption).

                        now that I have a little time, and shop-space, looks
                        like I may try and get in the routine of doing some hardware
                        work as well ...

                        never have built a tesla coil!

                        millennium

                        http://unamity.com/WorkShop

                        ..

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 28 3:55 PM
                          Hey, Millennium:

                          When you do build as Tesla coil, make sure it is REALLY a Tesla coil. Tesla
                          laughed at people who used large ratio step up transformers, they're not needed.

                          Jim Farrer

                          millennium wrote:

                          > .
                          >
                          > .
                          >
                          > "seen any very promising designed for over unity machines
                          > lately?"
                          >
                          > well ... we don't have much need in the consumer
                          > marketplace for overunity machines -- the world
                          > 'burns' ten times more energy than it needs now --
                          >
                          > not bothering to insulate, or to use efficient technologies,
                          > as we are quite happy to destroy the earth.
                          >
                          > however, plasma fusion is always the tried-and-true
                          > high energy producer, for propulsion or energy, and I
                          > assume the worldwide electronics industry labs have
                          > been building fusion-on-a-chip systems for many years.
                          >
                          > and, the sub-ground-state energy transitions of hydrogen,
                          > as widely-publicized by Randy Mills and BlackLight Power --
                          >
                          > but a thousand times better described in the 75 pages of:
                          >
                          > http://freespeech.org/rapture/scarlet
                          >
                          > [world's first detailed paper on the structure of the
                          > hydrogen atom ...]
                          >
                          > not having financing for my lab work, the last six years
                          > or so have been devoted to publishing the structure of
                          > the nucleus, learning 3D animation, designing spaceplane
                          > aeroshell concepts, networking for global spaceplane
                          > collaborations, and (mostly) networking with the native,
                          > women's, and multicultural organizations of the world to
                          > halt the war and consumer consciousness -- and bring
                          > back our living air, forests and oceans.
                          >
                          > to create the world's first global decisionmaking mechanism,
                          > based on respect and voluntaryism, equality, rather than
                          > western patriarchal domination (and consumption).
                          >
                          > now that I have a little time, and shop-space, looks
                          > like I may try and get in the routine of doing some hardware
                          > work as well ...
                          >
                          > never have built a tesla coil!
                          >
                          > millennium
                          >
                          > http://unamity.com/WorkShop

                          > ..

                        • millennium
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 28 4:48 PM

                            not sure when I will get around to building a
                            Tesla Coil --

                            have read several books about Tesla, and seen
                            hundreds of articles and webpages, but have never
                            ever seen, or heard of, an explanation of what
                            a Tesla coil is -- or what it does.

                            so until I find such a CLEAR simple presentation,
                            will have no reason to build one, as I would not
                            know what I am building, or why -- to what
                            function/purpose ...

                            I seem to recall it is a HIGH FREQUENCY -- and
                            multiple-frequency -- producing high voltage, low current
                            tower system.

                            millennium

                            ..

                            .