CFS Announcement

  • Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 27, 2003
      As a courtesy to members of this list, my new article on CFS is being
      offered free to anyone who wants it. This article is a report on five
      years of research into this condition and its related manifestations.
      Of course it is not complete, and never can be, but hopefully the
      information gathered so far will be of help to someone.

      To obtain the article, please send a private request. It will be sent
      back as an attached pure text file, which should be compatible with all
      computer programs.

      This is a charitable work, with the possible side effect of becoming a
      bit more widely recognized as a teacher.

      Michael Riversong
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong
      Free MP3s, radical articles, and pictures on the web site!
    • Riversong Education
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 30, 2003
        At about 7:00 this morning our new family member arrived! Nicholas Dov
        Riversong is doing well. So is Rose, thanks to the competence of the
        midwife team who came over to our place. (Explanation -- Dov is Hebrew
        for "Bear", which has been his nickname since before he was conceived.)
        Anyway thanks everyone for your prayers! So far Bear is a happy and
        healthy baby, and we're very thankful to have him here.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 30, 2003
          Great going, you three Riversongs! Hope you can all make great music
          together. 3, 4, 5, ...whatever. Hope there is an un-nuked world for
          you all to MAKE that music in!

          Jim and Connie Farrer

          Riversong Education wrote:

          > At about 7:00 this morning our new family member arrived! Nicholas Dov
          > Riversong is doing well. So is Rose, thanks to the competence of the
          > midwife team who came over to our place. (Explanation -- Dov is Hebrew
          > for "Bear", which has been his nickname since before he was conceived.)
          > Anyway thanks everyone for your prayers! So far Bear is a happy and
          > healthy baby, and we're very thankful to have him here.
          >
          > Michael Riversong
          > http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong
          > Free MP3s, radical articles, and pictures on the web site!
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • James Moore
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 31, 2003
            Congratulations MR... may Nicholas have a happy and healthy life and bring
            much happiness to your family for many, many years to come!

            JPM

            At 09:04 PM 01/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:
            At about 7:00 this morning our new family member arrived!  Nicholas Dov
            Riversong is doing well.  So is Rose, thanks to the competence of the
            midwife team who came over to our place.  (Explanation -- Dov is Hebrew
            for "Bear", which has been his nickname since before he was conceived.)
            Anyway thanks everyone for your prayers!   So far Bear is a happy and
            healthy baby, and we're very thankful to have him here.

            Michael Riversong
            http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong
            Free MP3s, radical articles, and pictures on the web site!

            "Great as are the past achievements, the future holds out more glorious promise...
            The day is not distant when the very planet which gave [man] birth will tremble at
            the sound of his voice; he will make the sun his slave... he will command the wild
            elements; he will push on and on from great to greater deeds until with his
            intelligence and force he will reach out to spheres beyond the terrestrial."

                                        --Nikola Tesla--   (Modern Electrics 1912)

          • David Thomson
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 31, 2003
              Great news Michael and Rose. Having raised two wonderful children born at
              home with the aid of a midwife, I am quite confident your Nicholas will grow
              up happy and healthy and become a fine member of society some day.
              Congratulations.

              Dave

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 31, 2003
                Congratulations.  I am sure that the baby will be very successful throughout life -- it is wonderful to know that the midwifes were successful.

                Blessed be unto you and unto the child.

                Reynolds Jones
                and
                Jonathan Marc Fox