[usa-tesla] The Stange Life of Nikola Tesla

  • Ely
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 1990
      Jim Farrer; I had tried before you sent this e-mail and I got the file! I am not able to open it yet, 'cause I didn't have time enough to open it, so...

      Elizânio Ribeiro (Brazil)
    • Ely
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 1990
        Ant, Thanks a lot, though my clock time has already been working in
        different time, 'cause I have been hitting on Toshiba Notebook, so there are
        two batteries inside the notebook where I took off 'cause they were
        beginging to flow off...anyway..thanks a lot to remind me of!!

        Elizânio Ribeiro (Brazil)

        > Ely, check the settings of your computer's calender,
        > it shows you as having sent this message on the first
        > of January! :-P
        > -ANT
        >
        > --- Ely <elybrasil@...> wrote:
        > > Jim Farrer; I had tried before you sent this e-mail
        > > and I got the file! I am not able to open it yet,
        > > 'cause I didn't have time enough to open it, so...
        > >
        > > Elizânio Ribeiro (Brazil)

        Yahoo! Encontros
        O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
        http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/
      • jazz007rabbit <bart@chy.co.nz>
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
          Greetings from The Land of The Long White Cloud,
          (New Zealand)

          I have posted the following pdf to the files section:

          Being rather new to the work of Tesla I wondered if anyone on this
          list could verify the accuracy of this document - please forgive my
          ignorance but I know only a little about this genius and I am very
          suspicious of *anything* someone send me via email/web page!

          Thanks in advance,

          Bart
          New Zealand
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
            I have tried several times, but always get 'page not available' from
            internet explorer, and no download of the file. jazz, have you tried
            accessing this file yourself? If so, and if successful, xan you tell me how
            to access it?

            Thanks,
            Jim Farrer

            "jazz007rabbit " wrote:

            > Greetings from The Land of The Long White Cloud,
            > (New Zealand)
            >
            > I have posted the following pdf to the files section:
            >
            > Being rather new to the work of Tesla I wondered if anyone on this
            > list could verify the accuracy of this document - please forgive my
            > ignorance but I know only a little about this genius and I am very
            > suspicious of *anything* someone send me via email/web page!
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            >
            > Bart
            > New Zealand

          • ANT
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002

              --- Ely <elybrasil@...> wrote:
              > Jim Farrer; I had tried before you sent this e-mail
              > and I got the file! I am not able to open it yet,
              > 'cause I didn't have time enough to open it, so...
              >
              > Eliz�nio Ribeiro (Brazil)

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • Bart van der Wee
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
                Hi Jim,

                I just 'clicked the link' and Adobe Acrobat
                reader loaded the document - I will paste the text
                into another web page and try that instead the link is below *warning* 33
                pages
                to scroll down! Will format it porperly soon!

                http://www.bie.ac.nz/tesla.htm

                Bart aka Jazz007Rabbit
                New Zealand