Interesting Frequencies

  • James Moore
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2002
      http://elfrad.com/realtime.htm

      Check this Pi signal out... very strange!

      JPM
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 30, 2002
        For those who haven't displayed the URL yet, the Pi signal
        is the reception amplitude of a signal at 3.1415926 +/- .004 Hz.
        o I wish they had leveled the ordinates and abscissas of the graphs.
        o I wish they had shown a like graph for 3.14159 and 3.14160 Hz. This would
        have shown whether the signals has a wide or narrow bandwidth.
        o I couldn't detect any regularity or repetition in the signal.

        Good to see some stuff at least somewhat related to Tesla, James.
        Keep on keepin' on.

        Jim Farrer

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 30, 2002
          I had a browse though the various ELF graphs & the link to the navy ELF
          base , as it is of some interest to one of my rolling projects ie: The
          Rogers underground radio system.
          All of it very interesting stuff (imho) , from personal experience &
          experiments , I know there is a lot of "ELF electrical weird things"
          happening directly under our feet & from reading ELF stuff on the internet
          just as weird or weirder ELF stuff happening in our oceans.

          But thats all beside the point......

          Not wanting to sound like a raving tree hugging greenie , I believe that
          the mass suicide beachings of dolphins , whales etc is caused by the navy's
          ELF transmission signals.
          Unfortunately I don't think the Navy is going to help anyone in matching
          any of their subs locations or transmission times with the dates of said
          beachings. I believe that the navy & ocean going mammals speak on the same
          or similar frequencies......
          Anyone care to say that my idea has any merit ?

          JB

          At 05:23 PM 30/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
          >For those who haven't displayed the URL yet, the Pi signal
          >is the reception amplitude of a signal at 3.1415926 +/- .004 Hz.
          >o I wish they had leveled the ordinates and abscissas of the graphs.
          >o I wish they had shown a like graph for 3.14159 and 3.14160 Hz. This would
          >have shown whether the signals has a wide or narrow bandwidth.
          >o I couldn't detect any regularity or repetition in the signal.
          >
          >Good to see some stuff at least somewhat related to Tesla, James.
          >Keep on keepin' on.
          >
          >Jim Farrer
          >

          >James Moore wrote:
          > >
          > > http://elfrad.com/realtime.htm
          > >
          > > Check this Pi signal out... very strange!
          > >
          > > JPM
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > [Image] [Image]

        • James Moore
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 30, 2002
            Charlie Plyler at Elfrad has been picking up some very strange signals
            over the last few months, and some have been drawing some strange
            conclusions about some of them. I don't agree with some of the deductions
            that they are assuming, but some of these signals seem to be distinctly
            different than anything in the past that they have noticed with regularity.
            Tesla would have enjoyed monitoring, pondering, and calculated on some
            of Charlies ELF signals, I would guess. Good to hear from you Jim, and JB.

            JPM

            At 05:23 PM 10/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
            >For those who haven't displayed the URL yet, the Pi signal
            >is the reception amplitude of a signal at 3.1415926 +/- .004 Hz.
            >o I wish they had leveled the ordinates and abscissas of the graphs.
            >o I wish they had shown a like graph for 3.14159 and 3.14160 Hz. This would
            >have shown whether the signals has a wide or narrow bandwidth.
            >o I couldn't detect any regularity or repetition in the signal.
            >
            >Good to see some stuff at least somewhat related to Tesla, James.
            >Keep on keepin' on.
            >
            >Jim Farrer
            >

            >James Moore wrote:
            >>
            >> http://elfrad.com/realtime.htm
            >>
            >> Check this Pi signal out... very strange!
            >>
            >> JPM

            "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men
            to stand idly by." -Winston Churchill-
          • James Moore
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 30, 2002
              Hi JB... yes you are very right about weird thing going on in the oceans.
              Hope it has nothing to do with sub communications, but I suppose there
              is a chance of this link. The Navy definitely uses the ELF range to do there
              underwater communications, and it has been proven that certain ranges of
              the ELF spectrum can have dramatic effects on higher life forms, and maybe
              lower ones also. It is something to keep a wary eye on, that's for sure. Take
              care JB. later....

              JPM

              At 01:17 PM 10/31/2002 +1100, you wrote:
              I had a browse though the various ELF graphs & the link to the navy ELF
              base , as it is of some interest to one of my rolling projects ie: The
              Rogers underground radio system.
              All of it very interesting stuff (imho)  , from personal experience &
              experiments , I know there is a lot of "ELF electrical weird things"
              happening directly under our feet & from reading ELF stuff on the internet
              just as weird or weirder ELF stuff happening in our oceans.

              But thats all beside the point......

              Not wanting to sound like a raving tree hugging greenie ,  I believe that
              the mass suicide beachings of dolphins , whales etc is caused by the navy's
              ELF transmission signals.
              Unfortunately I don't think the Navy is going to help anyone in matching
              any of their subs locations or transmission times with the dates of said
              beachings. I believe that the navy & ocean going mammals speak on the same
              or similar frequencies......
              Anyone care to say that my idea has any merit ?

              JB

              At 05:23 PM 30/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
              >For those who haven't displayed the URL yet, the Pi signal
              >is the reception amplitude of a signal at 3.1415926 +/- .004 Hz.
              >o  I wish they had leveled the ordinates and abscissas of the graphs.
              >o  I wish they had shown a like graph for 3.14159 and 3.14160 Hz.  This would
              >have shown whether the signals has a wide or narrow bandwidth.
              >o  I couldn't detect any regularity or repetition in the signal.
              >
              >Good to see some stuff at least somewhat related to Tesla, James.
              >Keep on keepin' on.
              >
              >Jim Farrer
              >

              >James Moore wrote:
              > >
              > > http://elfrad.com/realtime.htm
              > >
              > > Check this Pi signal out... very strange!
              > >
              > > JPM
              > >
              > >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > >            [Image]                 [Image]

              Home Selling? Try Us!
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/jFYolB/TM

              "Our entire universe does not seem to be infinite, yet our math has,
                 not only infinity, but infinity so complicated it's mind boggling."

                                        --Jim Farrer USA-Tesla 3/2002--

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 31, 2002
                I thought a fairly strong case had been made, based on damage to the inner
                ears of some animals, that the culprit was a particularly loud sonar?

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 31, 2002
                  My working knowledge of subs is derived from watching TV documentaries on
                  submarines from WW2 to what little they give out on todays subs very
                  closely & reading a few bits & pieces about them on the www from non mil
                  sources.

                  I don't think the subs use an active sonar all that much , maybe a "ping"
                  or 2 on the odd occasion , because when they go out to sea they like to
                  "disappear" & be very quiet for a few months , so they can wander around
                  the oceans looking to find magnetic null spots , other submarines to record
                  their "screws" signature sound for future identification by sea or
                  helicopter based microphones , etc etc.
                  Its the ELF communications that are continually being used keeping in touch
                  with the port or whoever. The low frequency transmissions keeps them both
                  secure & stealth , I have a feeling that ELF communications are hard to
                  pinpoint , similar to the fact that an active bass speaker in a home
                  theatre system can be put aywhere in the room as its output noise is
                  considered non directional.

                  from
                  http://www.wave-guide.org/archives/emf-l/Oct1998/(Maisch)-ELF--VLF-long-range-communications-systems-(fwd).html
                  (watch for wrap)

                  "With ELF and VLF transmissions the long wavelength allows communications
                  to cover great
                  distances between the surface of the earth and the lower ionosphere. These
                  signals readily penetrate into the ground and oceans. The US Navy web site
                  lists ELF and VLF frequencies under "Navy strategic communications".

                  I'll let anyone who's interested do some more searching on taos hums & the
                  other stuff they mention on that page.
                  The other thing that may be worth noting is the massive difference in the
                  speed of sound in salt water vs sea level air.............
                  At the Calm Lake navy base http://elfrad.com/clam.htm they claim to be able
                  to use an 8 watt output for their global communications.
                  I sometimes wonder if Mr Plyer will disappear one day never to be seen
                  again , he's listening in or getting very close to
                  some _extremely_ sensitive .mil/gov "stuff"....

                  JB