Why....

  • Herzog
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
      Quest: > Explain to me why people on this list confuse wild speculation
      and fact.
      My answer: Because.......there would be no list.... If we knew it all, it
      would be a web-sight;web site!
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
        Herzog wrote:

        > Quest: > Explain to me why people on this list confuse wild speculation
        > and fact.
        > My answer: Because.......there would be no list.... If we knew it all, it
        > would be a web-sight;web site!

        Speak for yourself! Some of us DO know it all, regardless of the
        topic!. Of course, it's all in good clean fun..........

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
          We don't have any arrogance here, do we folks. Tells us how
          god damned dumb we are, then laughs it off as good, clean fun.
          Now what political party in this country has been using the art
          of personal destruction for lo, these many years?

          Jim Farrer

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
            Jim Farrer wrote:

            > We don't have any arrogance here, do we folks. Tells us how
            > god damned dumb we are, then laughs it off as good, clean fun.
            > Now what political party in this country has been using the art
            > of personal destruction for lo, these many years?
            >
            > Jim Farrer
            >
            > Ed Phillips wrote:

            Jim:

            Ever heard of sarcasm?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
              Nice excuse, Ed. I'll fully acccept it! My profound apologies.
              Contritely yuours,

              Jim Farrer

              P.S. What does this 'sarcasm' word mean? A new one on me.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 4, 2002
                Jim Farrer wrote:

                > Nice excuse, Ed. I'll fully acccept it! My profound apologies.
                > Contritely yuours,
                >
                > Jim Farrer
                >
                > P.S. What does this 'sarcasm' word mean? A new one on me.

                Take a look in your dictionary.