Re: [usa-tesla] rebuttal

  • Wallace Edward Brand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      Re: [usa-tesla] rebuttal Will, The text of the discussion at the Harvard seminar indicates that the photo was made by one of the planes making the initial strafing run.  It seems to me that under those circumstances, the conclusion that there was no wind is warranted.  Take a look at the discussion and see if you can agree or you still disagree.

      From: Herzog <herzog@...>
      Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:12:45 -0400
      To: Wallace Edward Brand <wallace.brand@...>
      Cc: usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [usa-tesla] rebuttal

      As lawyer, you know that:
      Quote:Another interesting part is the discussion of a photo of a fire on
      the deck
      of the Liberty with the smoke going straight up with the conclusion that if
      the smoke was going straight up, the Liberty's flag must have been hanging
      straight down which differed from the testimony of one of the crewman to the
      effect that the flag was waving in the breeze and could easily have been
      seen.

      Wallace
      endquote'

      This is not proof.
      Helicopters overhead would make wind.
      A moving ship could have wind behind it equal it's speed.
      Who says at what point, and where the picture is to prove what.
      The ship may have been dead in the water, way after the attack when the
      picture was taken.

      We just as easily  know that the WTC towers' Sept 11 (I hate the hijacking
      of the 911 emergency number), were just a bad case of navigational error.
      To lump them with the Penn hijacking is a belated co-incidence.
      The difference is in the cover-up; or lack of one.

      Will

    • Herzog
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Ok, you win your case. The defense rests.
        except; RE: the WTC towers' Sept 11 (I still bristle at the press's
        hijacking of the 911 emergency number).
        Happy 74; the new July 4th.
        Will