Hi Alco. I don't know why you think I'm using an older URLMP version. In fact, I'm using 4.4.3. I can't describe what happens more clearly. It boils down tod3v9d
Hello Dave, I donÆt think there are currently bugs in the Cabinet feature. There was a bug in the Cabinet toolbar item in the URL Manager Pro version beforealco_blom
Why can I copy the Cabinet files to my desktop and have everything work normally from there? I can add, delete, open bookmarks from the desktop file. Thed3v9d
- Specific Programs
- Feb 18, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.