Problems with Favicon und Firefox 2.0.0.3

  • peter.rebs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I don`t get the url's imported with the command "get from browser" -->
      "Firefox", when they have a favicon in the url-name.
      A favicon (short for 'favorites icon'), also known as a page icon or
      an urlicon, is an icon associated with a particular website or
      webpage. Browsers that support favicons may display them in the
      browser's URL bar, next to the site's name in lists of bookmarks.

      Thanks for your help.
    • Alco Blom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2007
        >"Firefox", when they have a favicon in the url-name.

        Yes, this is one of the current bugs in URL Manager Pro. When
        importing HTML bookmarks files, when their is large Favicon
        data, URL Manager Pro does not handle it well.
        --
        Alco Blom - <mailto:alco.blom@...>

        SMS Mac - the easy way to send an SMS
        <http://www.smsmac.com>

        URL Manager Pro for Macintosh - the professional bookmark manager
        <http://www.url-manager.com>

        Web Confidential for Macintosh, Windows and Palm - the professional
        password manager - <http://www.web-confidential.com>