1089Re: [Urdu Computing] irfan-ul-quran.com is NOT the 1st.........

  • Kashif Aziz
    May 16, 2006
      Jaza'Allah baazauq for sending the link. By the way, I was unable to find details about tafaseer. Only introduction page was found. Can you help with that?

      On 5/16/06, baazauq <baazauq@...> wrote:
      Salam All!
      I must inform u all that, this is not true that "www.irfan-ul-
      quran.com" is the first unicode urdu translation of Quran.

      The first unicode URDU translation is from www.qurancomplex.com, an
      official Quran website of Saudi Arabia.

      The unicode urdu translation has been placed on this site some 2
      years back.
      It contains not only "tarjuma" but including "tafseer" also. and all
      in urdu-unicode, alhamdulilla.

      --- In urdu_computing@yahoogroups.com, Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      <salmanrizavi@...> wrote:
      > Dear Urdu lovers
      >   here is a link for the first unicode urdu translation of quran
      online. It is really nice and designed very well. I was happy to see
      it and want you also to share it.
      >   http://www.irfan-ul-quran.com/quran/?thm=thm6&lang=ur&tid=2
      >   Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      >   University of Paris (Sorbonne)