1088Re: [Urdu Computing] irfan-ul-quran.com is NOT the 1st.........

  • Muhammad Najeeb
    May 16, 2006
      Walaikum us Salam
      Yes, True
      Jazakumullah Khairan

      baazauq <baazauq@...> wrote:
      Salam All!
      I must inform u all that, this is not true that "www.irfan-ul-
      quran.com" is the first unicode urdu translation of Quran.

      The first unicode URDU translation is from www.qurancomplex.com, an
      official Quran website of Saudi Arabia.

      The unicode urdu translation has been placed on this site some 2
      years back.
      It contains not only "tarjuma" but including "tafseer" also. and all
      in urdu-unicode, alhamdulilla.

      wassalam,
      BaaZauq

      --- In urdu_computing@yahoogroups.com, Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      <salmanrizavi@...> wrote:

      > Dear Urdu lovers
      >   here is a link for the first unicode urdu translation of quran
      online. It is really nice and designed very well. I was happy to see
      it and want you also to share it.
      >   http://www.irfan-ul-quran.com/quran/?thm=thm6&lang=ur&tid=2
      >
      >   Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      >   University of Paris (Sorbonne)

      > Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      Muhammad Najeeb