1085irfan-ul-quran.com is NOT the 1st.........

  • baazauq
    May 16, 2006
      Salam All!
      I must inform u all that, this is not true that "www.irfan-ul-
      quran.com" is the first unicode urdu translation of Quran.

      The first unicode URDU translation is from www.qurancomplex.com, an
      official Quran website of Saudi Arabia.

      The unicode urdu translation has been placed on this site some 2
      years back.
      It contains not only "tarjuma" but including "tafseer" also. and all
      in urdu-unicode, alhamdulilla.

      wassalam,
      BaaZauq

      --- In urdu_computing@yahoogroups.com, Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      <salmanrizavi@...> wrote:

      > Dear Urdu lovers
      > here is a link for the first unicode urdu translation of quran
      online. It is really nice and designed very well. I was happy to see
      it and want you also to share it.
      > http://www.irfan-ul-quran.com/quran/?thm=thm6&lang=ur&tid=2
      >
      > Sayyid Salman Rizavi
      > University of Paris (Sorbonne)

      > Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using
      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic