New Urban Vita furniture Collection available online now, shipping this week!

  • angelicdreamzhome
    Message 1 of 8 , May 21, 2011
        New HORSMAN Princess Collection now Available on our Site - 16" Doll Furniture and it is AWESOME!
      Message 2 of 8 , May 21, 2011
        Thanks for posting this, George. I have just been drooling over the email you sent, and came here to tell everyone to go look! LOL. You got here first.
        What great furniture.
      • angelicdreamzhome
        Message 3 of 8 , May 22, 2011
          How funny. I almost forgot to post here too! It's even better looking in person.

          George

          Message 4 of 8 , May 22, 2011

            Thanks George! We are very excited about the new furniture! It is very elegant.

            Your pictures turned out very nice.

            How funny. I almost forgot to post here too! It's even better looking in person.

            George

            > Thanks for posting this, George. I have just been drooling over the email you sent, and came here to tell everyone to go look! LOL. You got here first.
            > What great furniture.

          • angelicdreamzhome
            Message 5 of 8 , May 22, 2011
              It was a pleasure to photograph such beautiful furniture. They are bound to be heirloom pieces they are so fantastic. Great job on designing them Dorinda! :)

              George

              Message 6 of 8 , May 22, 2011

                Thanks George!!  I can't take all the credit.... Ken and I worked on these together.

                Dorinda

                Message 7 of 8 , May 22, 2011

                  Speaking of heirloom pieces......

                  The new Princess chairs and Sofas are extremely limited to 45 pieces each. So get them while they are available!

                  Dorinda

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 22, 2011
                    The Princess furniture is just so glamorous!  I just  want to do a  whole room around it.

                    I am really taken with the black wing chair with the tufted back.  Since I have two of the white chairs from last year ... this is tempting as it would work with those so well.  However .... I have rabidly collected furniture for years, so I will have to rein myself in I'm afraid.  Ah, for unlimited funds.