Re: Please feel free to add to database too!

  • vitarichardsfan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      I meant to add on everybody's comments from the message board, but I've been extremely busy and got sidetracked. (Notice that lack of VRF blatherings lately... YOU'RE WELCOME!) I've set up several entries already for examples. One doll brand per data entry - in other words, don't mix your Barbies with your Tressies; it'll keep everything straight. I'm adding a new column for "notes".

      Photo Albums! Polls! Databases! I love group projects - YAY!

      Now go buy a Vita!

      VRF

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 1:27 PM
        I have been wanting to try Gene's "Smart Set" outfit on Vita. It fits great! I just put a photo in the "Attire for Vita" album. I may try a couple more.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 1:50 PM
          I just took a photo of Vita in Gene's "Blond Lace"! I added it too.