Tosca Vita doll only

  • denidolldesigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2011
      I am having trouble bonding with my Tosca Vita Doll and want to sell her. It would be nude doll only as I already sold her outfit. I can send pictures to anyone interested. She has been handled, but gently, and is in excellent condition. I would accept best offer and deadline would be April 10, 2011. Paypal only as payment. I would be shipping from Canada and would need your zip code to calculate the cost of postal fee. I have over 400 positive feedbacks on EBay,Seller ID: Denidolldesigns. Denise