Re: China

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
      7 hours with no break?  Ken was really cracking that whip, huh?  And I know how much you LOVE to shop for fabric!  :((

      I can't wait to see what you've chosen.  And the custom fabrics will be a treat, I'll bet!  That is really something to look forward to.
      Also, I'm so sorry that your friend Marsh died.  I read that on Vita's blog this morning.  My deepest sympathy to you and her other friends.

      Marilyn and Trixie