Re: [urbanvita] HORSMAN FOLKS CHANT WITH ME:

  • KURT65@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 3:23 AM
      So, let me guess.  Are you coyly hinting that you would like to see Vita have some unmentionables?  Did I guess correctly??  LOL
      Hugs,
      Kurt

      :Dunderwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwe ar, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underw ear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, under wear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, unde rwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, und erwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, un derwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, u nderwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear,
[...]
      underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, underwear, etc...
    • vitarichardsfan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 1:33 PM
        Nothing fancy: just some hosiery, tights, panties, and the occasional bra. HOW 'BOUT THE FIRST DOLLY THONG? Just joking... But a package of fleshtone Vita length no-snag pantyhose would be great.