Re: Happy New Year! and a photo

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
      I'm impressed!  You did a great job on that furniture, Terry!  Bravo!  I think the "room with no view" is looking simply great.  Nice of Yani to stop by for the New Year party.
    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
        WOW Terry!!!  You made that furniture???  AWESOME job!!!
        Hugs,
        Kurt

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011

          Very nice Terry!

          Happy New Year!

          Regards,

          Kenneth Young

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

          Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-504-0397

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
            WOW! Great job! perfectly scaled for Vita. I really love the fabric

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
              Thank you! Hope Yanni won't mind that I misspelled the name, should have looked that up before I posted. I plan to give the room some decor and maybe a view but have to decide what that might be. Thinking I will only have two walls, it will be easier to light for photos.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
                Thanks Dorinda! I actually bought that fabric a couple of years ago on line. The pattern was bigger and the fabric heavier than what I had intended it for but it looks great for upholstery. I will make a few small changes to scale if I get around to making another. The seat could have been maybe 1/2 inch deeper. The padding for the upholstery took up more space than I expected. It was a lot of fun to figure out the frame and what to us for webbing. I tried to make it as close to actual furniture as I could. I am glad you liked it.

                Terry

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2011
                  Thanks Kurt! I have been wanting to make furniture but have not had the time to figure it out. I still plan to make a chair but need to decide on a style. Maybe a wingback. I will figure that out.

                  Terry