Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS from TRIXIE!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
      I second the remark! Beautiful!

      I can't afford to spend a lot on myself just now so I have been trying to make my own furniture for Vita. So far, so good. I will post some photos when I get finished.

      Merry Christmas to all!

    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
        WOW!!  What an AWESOME photo..........I LOVE IT!!!!  I hope all the Urban Legends have a wonderful Holiday and Blessed New Year!!!!!
        Hugs and Love,
        Kurt

        Having all you wonderful Urban Legends join in the fun here this year has just been great!  I hope we'll have even more of you posting and sharing photos in 2011.
        I hope each of you enjoys whatever you celebrate at this time of year .... You can always celebrate ME!

        Kissy!
        Trixie