RE: [urbanvita] MERRY CHRISTMAS from TRIXIE!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
      Beautiful!!

      Merry Christmas Everyone!

      From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com [mailto:urbanvita@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flamingomoon414
      Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 12:16 PM
      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [urbanvita] MERRY CHRISTMAS from TRIXIE!

      Having all you wonderful Urban Legends join in the fun here this year has just been great!  I hope we'll have even more of you posting and sharing photos in 2011.

      I hope each of you enjoys whatever you celebrate at this time of year .... You can always celebrate ME!
      http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k77/Flamingomoon/TRIXIE/PhotoFunia-104f54-1.jpg

      Kissy!
      Trixie

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
        I second the remark! Beautiful!

        I can't afford to spend a lot on myself just now so I have been trying to make my own furniture for Vita. So far, so good. I will post some photos when I get finished.

        Merry Christmas to all!

      • KURT65@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
          WOW!!  What an AWESOME photo..........I LOVE IT!!!!  I hope all the Urban Legends have a wonderful Holiday and Blessed New Year!!!!!
          Hugs and Love,
          Kurt