What Do You Want Santa To Bring?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      If you've been a good girl or boy, what do you hope Santa will bring you?  :) I've seen Trixie writing a list, and Hastings has been trying to get Santa's phone number.  September was a bit of a bad girl and she seems to have presents delivered every day!  Gonna have to keep an eye on her. /:)

      I'm wishing that more and more people will fall in love with this wonderful doll line this coming year!  And I'm wishing that some of you Urban Legends that don't post very often would share your holiday wishes with us!  .... and a male  doll is on the list from Trixie, Hastings and September!!!
    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        Well.....I'm not sure if I've been a good boy or not but I DO think that 2011 is going to be a VERY exciting year for Vita!!!  She has a TON of really wonderful things coming out in January.....not mention her new AA friends debut!!

        "Urban Elegance" is at the top of my Christmas (WANT....not wish) list!!!!  She is such an INCREDIBLE beauty!!!

        I would like to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all the Vita collectors out there!  Vita has THE best "Friends" in the world!!!
        Happy Holidays!!!
        Kurt