RE: [urbanvita] Re: OT IDEX

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 9, 2010
      Ok I have a funny story..

      On another vintage doll board one of the ladies said when she was a little girl she wanted a doll with breast and her mother would not let her have one...... SO she taped Christmas bells to the dolls chest.

      So this gives a WHOLE different meaning to *I'll be there with bells on* :)

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 9, 2010
        :)):D=D>  Pretty darn creative, and a lot cheaper than implants!   But maybe you shouldn't be giving Kurt any ideas.  :O

      • KURT65@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 10, 2010
          LOL......Too funny!!  Sounds like something I would have done as a kid!!!  And Marilyn.......as chunky as I've gotten this year.....I have my own "Bells" to contend with!!!!  LOL
          Hugs,
          Kurt

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 10, 2010
            Kurt, for some reason your most recent messages have been coming in as SPAM!  :))  I have to approve them.  Does this mean that Yahoo has somehow seen you in your "Bells" costume???? :o)
          • KURT65@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 10, 2010
              I thought it was taking an AWFUL long time for my replies to post!  How weird is that!!!????  BTW.....Only a very select few can ring my bells!!!!  LOL
              Hugs,
              Kurt