BIG SALE ! for only one week !! prices are included shipping >LINK

  • willydollfashion
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Just one week this low prices on all pages !! for all sizes dolls ... VERY low price for VERY pretty fashion .Mail me if you want to buy or have a Question.Fast shipping the same day (or next) after your Payment sent with Priority Airmail from The Netherlands. Please visit my website ....Thanks . Willy
      http://www.wvlzdollfashion.com/