Hope Everyone Will Answer!

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
      I think it's pretty obvious that I love my Urban Vita dolls.  So, I thought I'd ask all the other Urban Legends a question.
      What makes you love Urban Vita?

      I love that Vita is a happy doll.  Seriously.  I get very bored with pouty, grumpy doll faces.  I always feel better when I look at Vita!  And, especially Trixie.  No real surprise there, right?

      Of course, the articulation!!  What a dream they are to pose and how 'playable'!

      And, I give a round of applause to Ken and Dorinda for addressing the seam problem that the first run of dolls had.  The new bodies have seams as good as Tonner!  So "Bravo!".  Another plus for Vita.

      Ken and Dorinda are in China right now working on Vita 2011.  Isn't that exciting?  I can't wait to see what is next!

      So, Urban Legends, what do you love about Vita?  What makes her special in your doll collection?  Trixie and I are waiting to hear!

    • KURT65@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
        Well it's no surprise that I love Vita!  I have been designing for years now but my first "Professional" design job was and IS with Horsman!  I love Vita because she is SO much fun to design for!  Vita can be anything.......and I love that she has so many different looks!
        Trust me when I say that Vita 2011 is going to be AWESOME!!!
        Hugs,
        Kurt

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010

          I love her poseability, and the personality she reflects.  I love that she can be a blank canvas where you can project how you see her.  I'm happy to hear that Dorinda and Ken have addressed the seam issues, and would love it if they considered offering replacement bodies.  I'd also like to see some Vita dolls with more realistic facial screenings.  So far she has been pretty stylized in her look.  I can't wait to see Vita's new African American friend, and really hope that Dorinda and Ken will consider giving Vita a male friend too.

          Vince   :)

        • patricia brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
            Personally, I am very impressed with her body scupting, especially her back. Most dolls have a spine that is too straight to be realistic, and I enjoy how my Lily looks so natural. I'm with you , Vince.. I'd like to see different  facial screenings. I didn't know she was going to have an AA friend, I'd like to see that. patricia b.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
              I am a little late answering this one, sorry. I love the ability to pose her and the sculpt. I would like to see "friends" made. I enjoyed painting her and will eventually have too many, although not sure what that number is.

              Loving the Halloween photos Marilyn and Val.